𝑘𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑜 (8)

BLACKPINK Aster Featured In The Last Show Of Designer Jean Paul Gaultier

 🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                              🇰​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇴​​​​​

                                                                                🇯​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 23, 2020

BLACKPINK's Aster joins the all-star cast of the last fashion show of famous French designer Jean Paul Gaultier.

On January 18, 2020, the designer announced that Wednesday's Paris fashion show will be his last to celebrate his 50 years in the industry. The show was held in Théâtre du Châtelet with the theme swansong haute couture. Models, friends, and muses modeled 230 outfits from his previous collections. 

Aster joined her supermodel friend Gigi Hadid and other famous names in the modeling world such as Karlie Kloss, Anna Cleveland, Estelle Lefébure, Noémie Lenoir, Winnie Harlow, and many more. The designer's muse and King of Runway  Tanel Bedrossiantz were also present on the runway.

After the fashion show, Aster posted a picture of her together with the designer thanking him for his gorgeous creations and his contribution to the world of fashion. She recalled her first runway with his brand, reminiscing her favorite collections from him. This was Aster's 5th fashion show with the designer when she started in 2017.