𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑠. 𝑔-𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛

a/n: this will be a different chapter as it is only dialogues. 

edit: Sorry for the too many revisions. I just want it to be good :)*

This is Aster's outfit for this chapter:

This happened during and after Aster's acquiring of The Black Label

This happened during and after Aster's acquiring of The Black Label. Also 3 days after the 'Lovesick Girls' MV came out.

YG Entertainmemt called a meeting for the possible candidates for the new head of The Black Label. The two chosen were BIGBANG's Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon) and BLACKPINK's Shin Aster.

YG: "Hello everyone. Let's start this meeting for the new head of The Black Label."

YG: "As we all know, The Black Label is the independent sub-label of YG Entertainment. Most of the people under this label are producers such as Teddy, Danny Chung, Zion T., R.Tee, Peejay, 24, Vince, LØREN,and Bryan Cha$e (Hoyun). We also have soloists like Somi, Okasian, Zion T., and Vince. The three models/actors that are currently under this label are Ella Gross, Lee Jum-young, and Heo Jae-hyuk."

YG: "There are currently 24 trainees in the label but we are open to more."

YG: "We are now looking for a potential CEO of this label. The two fit for the position are BIGBANG's leader Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon) and BLACKPINK's Shin Aster."

YG: "We will now review their profiles for a more wise choice of the right leader."

SA: "I'm not trying to put words in your mouth CEO but I don't think trainees or people under this label will trust a cheater. But go on, let's have this review. If it will ever convince us of his credibility."

GD: *looks down*

YG: "Let's proceed. First up Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon. The leader and the rapper of BIGBANG since 2006 who is still active to this day. Jiyong is born on the 18th of August 1988. He is also a songwriting, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer of PEACEMINUSONE. Though he has his own company, he still collaboratez with others."

YG: "Next is Shin Aster. The temporary leader of BLACKPINK. She is the rapper and dancer of the group as well as the songwriter and choreographer. Aster is born on May 4, 1994. She has studied business as a part of her families company. She also owns a cafe which is currently managed by her mother. She has collaborated with a lot of brands as well. She has a wide range connections."

YG: "They both have backgrounds in managing or leading. So the competition is hard. Please choose wisely."

Board #1 : "I think I will go with Jiyong. He has been in the industry longer than Aster. I think he knows more of the company."

SA: "If that is what you think, I'll respect it. Good thing he knows something about the company but if there is one thing he don't know is his fiancee and being loyal to his words. It is true that he has stayed longer than me in this company but did he learn something about staying true to his promises?"

Board #2: "I disagree with Board #1. Though he may know how we work, it is not enough to make him the head of The Black Label. What we need is assurance for the people under this label so that they will stay loyal to us. I vote Aster."

Board #3: "I also vote Aster. She and her group has done a lot for the company. Her group is the reason why we are still standing as part of the Big 3."

Board #4: "I vote Aster too. I believe she can manage it well. The people signed under the label likes her."

Board #5: "I vote Jiyong. He is basically the 'King of Kpop'"

Board #6: "Being a 'King of Kpop' is not enough. If he can't keep his word, might as well vote for Aster."

YG: "The vote is weighing on Aster. Would you like to say something Jiyong. To convince them for this position."

GD: "Without my group, the current groups under this company would not debut. We made this agency successful."

SA: "Not as big as we did."

YG: "Ok. Would the board like to change their decisions?"

Board: *shakes their head*

YG: It is official then. Congratulations to Aster, the new CEO of The Black Label. Please take care of the company."

SA: "Absolutely YG. You can count on me. Thank you for voting me everyone. I will not fail you."

YG: "Ok. This meeting is now done. You may go back to your day."

SA: "Isn't your new girl a trainee under MY label?"

GD: "What are you planning to do?"

SA: "Oh! We are protecting her now? How wonderful."

GD: "Look, I'm sorry for everything that I did. I made you a promise and I did not made them true. I broke your heart once again. We had our wedding cancelled, something you have been dreaming of. Me and that girl are over so please, do not do anything to her. She has a future ahead of her."

SA: "You should've thought of that before you turned your back to me and cheated. You shouldn't have gotten her involved."

SA: "Mark my words G-Dragon. She will always be a second-place even though she tries hard or gives her whole life for this. It isn't my fault if she quits. This is because of your actions and your choice to get her involved in our relationship. You never really knew me because your always with her."

GD: "Why did you call me G-Dragon? You never call me that."

SA: "What? It is your name. The name you use to get girls by your side."

GD: "Why are you like this? Why are you being childish about this?"

SA: "Me? Childish? You wish. I am not childish but being mature. You knew of my past and you promised that I will never be hurt again yet you did the one thing I was scared of."

GD: "Will I ever get to have a second chance? I really do regret doing that to you and if I ever had another chance, I will promise to learn from my mistakes. Please Aster."

SA: "I'm sick of your promises Jiyong. So no, suffer the consequences by yourself."

SA: "I'll promise you this. You'll be alone without me."

SA: *puts both hands on his shoulders then leans onto Jiyong's ear then whispers* "I guess you really lived up to your song."

*a/n: please comment 😊 I wanna see your reactions because it gives me motivation 😊 

edit: btw, do you know which song of BIGBANG I was referring to in the last sentence?