Confused

Tini still had her hands in her head looking towards the carpet floor, still stressed, Jorge however remained speachless.

Tini: Everything's gone so fast....

Jorge: Well, now you're making it sound like you don't want to get married....

She glances up towards him.

Tini: Of course I want to get married, that's all I've ever wanted, it's just....

She looked down at the ground suddenly feeling alot of guilt

Jorge: It's just what?

Tini: It's just....

Jorge: You don't want the baby? is that it?

Jorge's tone started to have an irritated sound to it.

Tini: I don't know, I'm confused!....

Jorge: I know you are, but so am I, I know you might not want our child but I do, do you know why?

She gives him an unsure look.

Jorge: Becuase I know that it's gonna work and I know you'll make the biggest mistke of your life if you don't have it, just give your self sometime and think, okay, I'm just as confused as you are, Look I don't mind if you have your parents round or if I go for two or three days, I just think its best for you to rethink your opinion.

He smiles at her, she gives him a weak smile back and collapses in his arms, he puts a gentle hand on her head for comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading, I'll probably be updaiting fridays and on the weekends, sorry! :)