INTERVIEW pt2

Jorge and Tini smiled at the craziness of the screaming fans, they both walked to the two brown chairs plotted in the middle of the stage and sat down.

Host: WOW! The host shouted over the screams and shouts, soon after the crazy fans had stopped and settled down...

Jorge and Tini both grinned when they saw the host looking very astonished..

Host: Do they always do this, you know like go absolutely insane?

Jorge: Pretty much, yeah! Jorge laughed, the audience let out some screams and cheers.

Host: Wow, and you don't get irritated by it?

Tini: No, of course not, we love the support they give us, you know, not only is it out in the streets but it's on social sites, we're litarally loving it!

Jorge grins at Tini and nods.

Host: Oh right, and I'm presuming you met on a show called Violetta, am I correct?

The host glances up from reading the question that was given to him on paper.

Jorge: Yeah, that's right, 5 years ago to be exact!

Host: And you've been together for how many years?

Jorge glances in Tini's direction.

Tini: About 3 years!

Host: Nice, okay so we've asked the public on Twitter to give out some questions for you to awnser.

After the host hadfinished his sentence, Tini felt a sudden feel of nevous-ness run through her.

Looking down the clip bored the host reads the first question out

Host: So, first question, When are you to getting engaged?

Jorge grins to himself.

Jorge: 2 months, we're going abroad to Spain!

Host: Second question, Have you decided where the honeymoons going to take place?

Tini: Oh, Jorge knows but refuses to tell me.

She glanced towards Jorge and shaked her head whilst smiling, he grinned back.

Host: So, Jorge has given you no evidence then?

Tini: None what so ever!

Host: I'm guessing he wants to suprise you?!

Jorge: Yeah, I do

Tini: Yes, well that sort of person where I want to find out straight away...

Jorge: When you find out, you'll be astonished, trust me!

He winks at her, smiling

Tini: Astonished with happiness, I hope....! She grins

Host: So, urm, this has been going on for a while, people have probably asked you lots of questions about it....

Tini gulped with fear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Left you on a cliff hanger :)

Hope you liked that chapter, tahnks for reading!