Invited to a party, decisions.....

While Jorge was closing his PC down, Tini was sat on the breakfast stool scrolling through her texts messages, one had recently been sent and it was from the director of Aliados saying:

~We're throwing a party tonight and since you're going to one of the extras we've invited you to come, bring whoever you want, it'll sure be fun (tonight at 8:00)~

Tini looked up from her phone and down at Jorge who was on the dinner table looking straight up at her.

Jorge: Whats up Martu? He winked whilst grinning.

Tini: I can't remeber when you last said that. She grinned

Jorge: Maybe i should say it more often. His smile got larger.

Tini: I think i prefere Tini, but thanks anyway! she smiled at him, he was almost laughing.

Jorge: And since we're not doing anything tonight. he got up and walked towards her

Tini: About that.....

Jorge: What is it? He wrapped his masculin arms around her waste while she was still sitting down.

Tini: I've been invited to a party, I can invite who I like...

Jorge: Wait, let me guess, is it to do with Aliados?.....

Tini:......Yes, but you're coming and nothing will happen...

Jorge: PETER, STEPHIE they're the problem....!

Tini: If we ingnore them then everything will be fine, plus, if i don't go to this party then I might loose this job, and if i do then one of us is probably going to have to go somewhere far away, this is just on our door step....please!

Jorge thought for a second, he hesitated, but finally gave in

Jorge: Of course, but I'm not going to leave your side, not when stephie and peter's around looking for trouble.

Tini: We haven't seen them in a year and a half, plus he told me a year ago that she was pregnant, remember that god awful time at the park and-

Jorge: Yes I remember, don't worry I'm not going senile just yet...

She looked up at the digital that was up just above the kitchen and gasped

Tini: Well, that's enough chat for a moment it's now 6:00 and i need at least one and a half hours.

She kisses him on the cheek and goes upstairs, Jorge was following behind and mutters

Jorge: Do you know who you remind me of, you remind me of Ludmilla. he chuckles to himself.

Tini: It's okay Jorge, say it as loud as you want because it certainly didn't sound quiet!

She rolled her eyes.

Tini: Are you going to have a shower first or am i?....

Jorge: You know, you didn't give out the other option which was-

Tini: I would've but i don't have time, plus we might stay in their much longer than we actrually need!

Jorge: You can go, because you'l only make youself late with all that make up and hair straightening stuff.....

Tini: You don't even know what it's like to be a girl

she grins.

Jorge: I guess you're right about that! He grins and kisses her on the lips, after doing so he gives Tini space so she can get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Hour had gone by and Jorge had already had a shower, got dressed and was down stairs, normally he would be waiting at the frount door but as they still had an hour he'd decided to make himself a cuppa and was relaxing, watching TV, as he turned the TV on the channel was on 'Disney Channel' this was because Ruggero and Lodo bought their child round, Lucca, and Lodo stuck Disney channel on for him to watch.

Jorge saw that the old Violetta episodes were on, seanson 3 episode 1 where Leon suprises Violetta with a hot air baloon for her birthday.

He smiled as he remembered filming that sceane.

Jorge: Three years ago. he muttered to himself.

What Jorge didn't know was that Tini was stood behind him leaning on the door frame smiling.

Tini: I know, it's along time ago.....

Jorge's head span around to see Tini stood there.

Jorge: Whoa! didn't see you there!.....

Tini: To busy watching Leonetta? she grins and walks towads him.

Jorge: We're so young back then! he pulls her down onto the sofa where she rests her head on his chest.

Tini: I can feel your heartbeat... She closes her eyes

Jorge: Is it disturbing?

Tini: No, it's acturally quite relaxing, I could spend the rest of the evening cuddled up to you, listening to the sweet sound of your heartbeat.

Jorge smiled and kissed her forehead.

We've got 30 minuets left by the way.

Tini: Starting to sound like me.

She gigles

Jorge: We've been living together for 2 years so you forgot to mention that.

Tini: I love a sarcastic man!

Jorge: Thats me for you! she glances up and he winks down at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, Comment on your thoughts of this chapter :)