Dinner party PT3

Soon after everyone talking about having a Violetta reunion they'd all finally finished what they had eaten, Tini took all the dishes out to the kitchen with a little help from Jorge, they both walked back into the living room to have a little more chatter.
Xabiani: So when are you and Jorge getting married? He said wiping his mouth with a napkin.
Tini: 3 mouths time, the venues going to be in Spain, you're all invited by the way!
Mechi: Can't wait to see you walk down the isle for the first time!
Tini: Neither can I, I'm just glad I'm marrying the right person!
Tini glances up at Jorge and smiles, he pulls Tini into his chest.
Alba: But before Tini and Jorge's wedding it's going to be Lodo and Ruggero's!
Lodo: Yep, it's in 1 month, we've decided we want ours in Italy!
Tini: Aww, I'm so happy for you two!
Ruggero: Thanks!
Suddenly Luca started crying again, both Ruggero and Lodo rolled there eyes.
Ruggero: When he cry's the second time It means he won't be quiet until he has his nap!
Lodo: I'm sure he'll be alright in a minuet...
Jorge smiled and whispered to Tini
Jorge: Didn't know it was that hard to look after a kid! He chuckles
Tini: You never know, if we have a kid then it would probably not be like that...
Jorge shrugged.
Alba looked at her watch.
Alba: I think I better be off, I've got to call someone that's very important!
Tini: Alright, let me show you out.
Tini walks to the door with Alba following behind.
Alba: Thanks for inviting me, I'll hopefully see you in a months time!
Tini: Yeah, and you! She hugs her and Alba leaves.
Tini returns back to the dinning table, baby Luca still hasn't stopped crying.
Ruggero: Right, I told you he wouldn't stop, I've tried checking his nappy, food, cradling him but he won't have any of it!
Lodo: Ruggero! Please don't make a big deal out of it...!
Ruggero: Well I'm sorry but sometimes being a parent is such hard work!
Tini: Guys, have you thought about taking him home so that he can rest?
Ruggero tilted his head in a concerning way.
Lodo: YES Tini, finally thanks for the advice, hopefully now he'll stop being so stressed and I'm not talking about Luca, I'm talking about Ruggero...
Tini: Jorge and I will see you off.
Jorge, Tini, Ruggero, Lodo and Luca walked towards the door.
Lodo: Bye Tini! She squeezed her tightly almost so that Tini couldn't breath, Jorge then kissed Lodo on the cheek and said goodbye Ruggero gave Jorge a manly hug and kissed Tini on the cheek, the couple then left with their baby still crying.
-------
After about 30 minuets later or so everyone had left the house and it was just Jorge and Tini cleaning up the dishes.
Jorge: I'll wash and you dry! He said turning the tap on.
Tini grinned
Tini: Of course you get the easiest job while I have to dry and also put the stuff away...
Jorge: Well, you know I can't clean up very well so...
Tini: Jorge that's the lamest excuse I've heard all day, you're perfectly capable!
Jorge: Erm, I don't think I am! He said smiling
Tini: You're wrong about that, did Stephie clean up the mess when you to where in.
Jorge: No, because she was never in...!
He starts to burst out laughing.
--------
Thank you for reading!
Violetta 3 starts today!