Truth spills, but not by Jorge?

It's been 2 days and since Jorge telling Peter to back off, the couple have had no trouble with Peter and Steph, It was Tini's first day on set today.

~Morning~

Tini slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock beside her bed, she realised she only had 30 minuets to have a shower, get dressed, have a slice of toast and get on set before she got fired on the first day.

Trying not to wake Jorge, she carefully lifted his arm off around her waste, and quickly jumped into the shower, after having a shower she got changed as fast as she could and flew down stairs, just as she was about to leave a shirtless Jorge came down stairs wearing only blue tracksuit bottems, without Tini knowing he wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her on the cheek.

Jorge: You forgot to give me a kiss. he raised an eye-brow

Tini turned around and smiled

Tini: I know, but listen, i need to get going Jorge, because otherwise if I'm late, then i might get fired on my first day.

He grinned as she panicked a little.

Jorge: Chill out! he says whilst taking both her hand, her eyes looked in the clocks direction.

Tini: Jorge I need to go, i don't have much-

Before she could say or do anyting else, Jorge kissed her, feeling the sensational feel he always gets.

Jorge: All I wanted was a kiss! he winked, she grinned.

Tini: I love you, but I need to go now, I'll be back later...

Jorge: Yeah, I'll ceya later.

Tini turned back around and opened the front door, she walked outside and over to the fiat, before getting in, she called to Jorge, who was still stood at the door....

Tini: You don't mind checking on how mechi's doing? I haven't seen her in a while, Just give her a call and tell her we'll be around this evening...

Jorge: Yeah, I'll give her a call. he winks at her she then grins and gets into the car and drives off.

~In The Car~

Tini: (Thinking) I wonder what it's going to be like at the studios where I'm going to film....

She turns on the radio, but is alarmed when she hears

News: A couple of days ago, apparently Peter Lanzani got fired from Aliados, this was involving his current grilfriend, Stephie Camerena, his ex Martina Stoessel and Martina's current boyfreind, Jorge Blanco, reports say that Martina's just got offered a job in Aliados, did she try to get Peter Lanzani fired? 2 days ago, some pictures were taken outside her house, the pictures were showing Jorge and Peter disscussing something, and at the end the apparently shake hands, what could this tell you?

Tini looked at the radio whilst still keeping an eye on the road.

Tini: What?!!!!! Jorge lied to me?! he's got some explanning to do when I get home!