party p2 unexpected sceane...?

*Things do get a little heavy so you know, just so that you're all aware!

Enjoy! x*

Both Tini and Jorge to see Peter and Stephie stood behind them.

Jorge smiled awkwardly

Peter: What the hell are you doing here?!

Tini: I've been asked to come and have a new part, nice to see you as well! she sarcasticly smiles.

Stephie: I see you've got your claws on my ex boyfriend!

Jorge: Excuse me, but we have to leave.

Peter visously grabs Jorge's arm, Jorge looks down at his rist and then looks up.

Jorge: Get off me, you've had too much to drink!

What the 4 didn't realise was that everyone was staring at them.

Peter: I'm sorry, it's just that you've made my life hell when you told her my secrete!

Jorge: WHAT?! THAT YOU'D CHEATED ON TINI WITH STEPH WHO WAS MY BLOODY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME! YOU DON'T REALISE WHAT YOU DID TO TINI THAT DAY WHEN SHE FOUND OUT!

Tini puts a comforting hand on Jorge's shoulder, stephie rolls her eyes.

Stephie: Aww, how cute, get off him, sick person! she gave Tini a nasty look.

Tini: Excuse me? who are you do tell me what to do?!!!!

Stephie: I made his life wonderfull until you showed up, everything started to crumble!

Tini: He didn't even want to be with you!

~~~~~~~~

Peter: I'm sorry, i can't work with her! he shouts slurring his words

Jorge: SHE HAS A BLOODY NAME?!

Peter stares at Jorge clenching his fists, everyone was watching, even Ritchard, he didn't even bother to stop them.

Peter: If you tell me what to do ONE LAST TIME THEN I'LL REALLY GIVE YOU SOMETHING!

~~~~~~~

Stephie: He loved me, and YOU, you're nothing to him!

Tini: Oh trust me, i'm more to him then you were and will ever be!

Tini grabbed hold of Jorge's hot and sweaty hand.

Tini: I think we need to go. she says in a soft voice to try and calm him down, he just nooded while saying nothing, his jaw was clenched and his body was all stiff, he was glaring at peter, then he just turned, they both exited the building, by now Tini was in tears.

Tini: What are we gonna do now? I don't have the Job. she started sobbing into Jorge's shirt, he had both his arms wrapped around her and his chin rested on the top of her head.

Jorge: We'll get through it, theres always a way, trust me.

Soon the taxi arrived, he looked suprised at what he saw when they both got in the car.

Taxi Driver: Too much fun tonight, eh? he laughed

Jorge: Um, yeah, something like that.....

Tini didn't say anything, she just had her head on Jorge's lap and was staring into space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to do this chapter tomorrow but, because it's new years eve, so i gave you the next chapter, enjoy!