Bad mornings...

~The next day~

Tini opened her eyes and hoped she was next to Jorge, she placed her had next to her and noticed she was in a single bed, she rubbed her tired eyes and soon realised she had stayed the night at mechi's.

Mechi: Morning, you've slept long...

She said coming in the spare room with a cup of tea.

Tini: I did drink quite alot last night, how are you not even hungover?

Mechi: .....Oh, some just don't, anyway, thought you might need this/

Tini: Thanks. She grasped the cup of tea and sipped

Mechi: Do you remember the fight you had before with Jorge before coming to mine?

Tini: Unfortunetly, yeah. she looks down.

Tini: I feel stupid, why did I drink last night, i should have been trying to repair what I'd had with Jorge!

Mechi looked down and felt a little guilty..

Mechi: Listen Tini, you probably don't remember, but Jorge did come round last night, he said he wanted to talk, but you said no, and I sort of helped you say no....

Tini loooked up at Mechi...

Tini: He came round and said he wanted to talk and you helped me say no?!

Mechi: Tini, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that... She looks down at the floor.

Tini: I'm sorry Mechi, but I have to go! she puts the cup down on the bedside table and walks out of the room, Mechi follows behind.

Mechi: Don't you want to clean yourself up, theirs paparazzi outside....

Tini turned back and faced Mechi.

Tini: You were supposed to help my relationship with Jorge, not try and tare it apart! She states firmly.

Mechi: I was angry at what he did to you yesterday!

Tini ignored Mechi and carried on walking down stairs with Mechi still following.

Mechi: Where are you going?

Tini turned round when she got to the front door and faced Mechi.

Tini: To try and patch things up with Jorge!

She opens the door, gets into her fiat and drives to her place.

------

After trying to patch things with Tini yesterday night, which didn't go down according to plan, Jorge, had collapsed on the sofa, and he was still asleep until his phone rang, he tiredly opened his eyes leaned over and got his phone.

~Phone conversation~

Jorge: Hello?

Cecilia: It's only me.

Jorge: Oh...right....

Cecilia: What's up?

Jorge: N, n, nothing.....

Cecilia: Alright, well, since we haven't seen you in a while maybe we could come round?

Jorge: Yeah, sure, when?

Cecilia: Maybe in three days, we've already booked a flight from Mexico to Argentina!

Jorge: Okay, um... (Thinking: should I tell mum not to come after the fight I had with Tini last night?.. No, I shouldn't, she's my mum, I'll just tell her what happened when she comes round....)

Jorge: Yeah, that's fine, I'll see you then!

Cecilia: Bye, love you!

Jorge: And you

~End of conversation~

Jorge hung up and put his phone on the coffee table, he wipped his eyes and put his hand through his hair.

*Doorbell rings*

Jorge rolled his eyes and muttered to himself

Jorge: Can't there just be one day where people don't come round?!

When Jorge opened the door his eyes lit up when he saw a certain face!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!