Interview pt 1

Tini opened the door and the couple entered the studio, a tall looking man power walked over to them looking stressed.

Man: You two are 3 minuets late, what happened? His eyes move towards a warn out Jorge.

Tini: Well, Jorge got chased around the car park my reporters and screaming fans, I waited in the car until I couldn't see the mayhem, its been heck-tec!

Man: Alright, well, we better get Jorge cleaned up, and Tini if you'd like to wait backstage that would be brilliant, Jorge will meet you in a minuet.

He gives her an unsure smile and then takes Jorge to the make up room to get cleaned up.

Tini walks over to where the man had said to wait.

Tini waits patiently whilst looking at the busy peple with headphones and mirophones attached to their head piece, she looked at her phone to see what time it was.

Jorge: Hey!

Tini notices Jorge's voice and looks up from her phone screen.

Tini: Hiya! She smiles at him.

Person: Jorge, Tini get on stage! A laddie shouted out from nowhere.

A man with a microphoe and headphones on him, much like the people Tini was looking at just a second ago, leaded them onto the stage, but just before that a camera man shouted.

Cam Man: 1,2,3 ACTION!

 And the headphone man also said...

HP Man: Also remember to hold hands whilst walking to the two chairs....

Jorge: Yeah, we were going to do that any-

HP Man: You have to go now! The man said getting very irritated by Jorge's statement.

The couple walked out on stage whilst hundreds of screaming fans surrounded the room shouting 'JORTINI'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Thanks for reading, please feel free to comment, more will come tomorrow!~