Stressed Tini?

~The next day~

Jorge tiredly walked downstairs into the kitchen where he bolied the kettle for a coffee

Tini: Good morning! She Tini said as she entered the kitchen and sat on a breakfast stool behind the breakfast bar.

Jorge: Coffee?

Jorge said as he poured hot water into his cup and added coffee granuals.

Tini: No thanks.

Jorge: Okay, but you're missing out on the delisous bitterness taste of coffee!

He grinned and sat next to her on the other breakfast stool.

Tini: So Jorge, what are we going to do today then? She glances at him and smiles, Jorge chuckles.

Jorge: Well..

He got his ipad mini from the kitchen table and sat back on the stool, the then showed Tini the email.

~EMAIL~

Hiya Jorge,

This is just an email about an interview we'd like you to come to, bring Tini, we'd like to ask a few questions! 3:00

~END OF EMAIL~

Tini: Well, erm, I think they're only doing that so that they can ask us questions on the pregnancy....

Jorge looked up from his ipad and gave her a reasuring smile.

Jorge: Just avoid that question, it's fine!

Tini: I don't want to comfirm anything yet, I just don't think it's the right time...

Jorge: Well sooner or later we're going to have to tell them...

Tini: I know, but not today! she muttered added with an irritated tone to her voice.

Jorge: Someones a bit tired... He chuckles

Tini pulled a face at him.

Tini: In fact you're right Jorge, I do need sleep, there you go, you're always right! she sarcastically states and rushes up stairs to go and have a lie down!

Jorge: What was that all about? Jorge grinned and took in the last of his coffee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading ,almost didn't have the courage to write but I did so hope you enjoyed!

P.S.

I probably can't update tomorrow because of revision and exams and stuff, if i do it'll be late...like really late!

Em x