Traveling pt 2

4 hours had gone past, Jorge and Tini had slept for that 4 hours, the lady with the trolly stopped right by them.

flight person: Excuse me?

Tini faintly opened her eyes and soonly realised who it was, she gently nudged Jorge, to wake him up.

Jorge: Yes? have we landed yet. he muttered in a tired voice

Tini: We've still got 5 hours to go and the trolly laddie is waiting patiently....

Jorge glanced up and smiled awkwardly.

Jorge: oh, coffee? he glanced back round to face Tini

Tini: nope

He then glanced back around

Jorge: One coffee then

The laddie smiled and gave Jorge the coffee he had asked for.

while sipping his coffee, on the other isle diego sat there grinning.

Diego: You took your time!

He whispered, but loud enough so that they could hear.

Jorge: I was asleep, anyway, what'd expect when someone's just woken up from a 4 hours sleep? he laughed

Clara looked at Tini without Diego and Jorge noticing, she rolled her eyes and then Tini mouthed out 'I know'

while Jorge was in a conversation, his phone started to ring, he hesitated, but then answered.

~Phone conversation~

Jorge: Hello?

Cecilia: Jorge, hi it's only me, are you on the flight?

Jorge: Yup, is that all you wanted to say?

Cecilia: No, Your dads recovered, by the way!

As soon as his mum said 'Recovered' his face lightened up, and there was a grin plastered across his face.

Jorge: Thats brilliant! say I said hi, I must go because my phones running out of charge, i'll call you tonight, when my phones fully charged.

Cecilia: Alright, say i said hi to Tini and everyone else for that matter!

Jorge: Yes, will do, bye

Cecilia: Bye, be good!

~End Phone conversation~

After hanging up, Jorge put his phone back in his pocket.

Tini: Who was that? she asked, curious.

Jorge: Mum, Dads just recovered!

Tini: Thats great news! she hugs him tightly and rests her head on his chest again, before they knew it, they were in Mexico!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! more to come, tomorrow!

p.s. sorry for updating so late, hopefully i'll do it in a sooner time