Disscussing problems

Tini looked into thin air for a few minuets, Mechi wondered if she was okay..

~Phone conversation~

Mechi: Erm, Tini? are you there?

Tini: Mechi you've got to be kidding me, I surely can't be pregnant....

Mechi: Sorry Tini, you've got all the symtons, I've just typed it up on the web...

Tini: Mechi....

Mechi: If you want my oppinion then i think it's great, you and Jor-

Tini: I'm way too young, I'm only 22, and plus how do you think Jorge will react?!

---

*The front door opens*

Jorge shouted from the front door into the lounge where Tini sat on the phone, he walks in, Tini glances up, covers the phone speaker with her hand and looks nervously worried at him.

Jorge: So, baically I couldn't find paracetamol so I got ibuprofen instead!

Tini: Thanks.... She looked down almost ashamed at what Mechi said she could have.

Jorge: Hey, whats up? he asked with a calm tone, he walked towards her and sat on the sofa next to her.

Tini: Nothing Jorge, I'm fine...

She starts to get irritated and bites her nails, he smiles softly at her and puts one arm around Tini's waste.

Jorge: There's obviously something wrong, you're biting your nails.

Tini: Am I?

She looks down and suddenly realises.

Tini: Well, I'm just tired... She gets up off the sofa ad walks up stairs with Mechi still online.

She walks in to the bedroom and sits on the edge of their bed.

-------

Tini: Mechi, are you still there?.....

Mechi: Yup, I heard everything!

Tini: You're so confident, why?

Mechi: Because Tini, when Jore finds out he'll be happy-

Tini: More Like shocked....He'll then be on the verge of leaving me....

Jorge: What'd you mean?

Tini covers the phone with her hand, she looks up awkwardly at Jorge and smiles

Tini:.......