Traveling pt 1

After packing all there stuff the cast all headed for the coach which was parked right outside in the hotels car park. The coach was taking them all to the airport.

Tini had decided to sit with clara, just to catch up, while Jorge, of course sat next to ruggero.

Clara: Hey. she smiled as Tini sat down next to her.

Tini: Hey, how are things?

Clara: Brilliant, thanks, congratulations, I saw Jorge proposed to you yesterday! She grinned

Tini: I know, it was so unexpected, but it was so magical, he's so sweet, How are you and diego?

Clara: Good, we went to Brazil on summer break which was fun, we both really enjoyed it!

----------

Jorge was sat next to Ruggero.

Jorge: Hi! he grinned and gave each other a manly hug

Ruggero: Jorge, your proposal to Tini yesterday was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G i wish i had the brains to do something as cool as that!

Jorge: I've always wanted to do something like that, me and tini, we hadn't even spoken about marriage, so i didn't know what she was going to even say, i don't regret anything, it's all gone down well!

Ruggero: I'm pleased!

Jorge: How are things with Lodo and your newly born child?

Ruggero: Really well, we've been coping okay, struggle getting someone to look after him, but it's all good, thankfully.

-----------------------------------------------------

Soon after all the chatting, finally the cast had arrived at the airport. They all got there stuff togther and headed for the plane, after some waiting, it was there flight, they all boarded the plane, this time Jorge and Tini sat together.

Jorge and Tini were sat down togther.

Jorge: Nine hours flight! he says closing his eyes, trying to relax

Tini: Hopefully it'll be over before we know it.

She lifts the arm chair up, and leans her head on Jorge's chest.

----------

Opposite them were Clara and Diego looking at them and smiling.

Clara: It's so cute!

Diego: They're meant to be, right?

Clara: Right.

----------

Thanks for reading Travling pt 1.