Chapter 21

Capitulo 21

•••••••••• ♬ ••••••••••••••••• ♬ ••••••••••••••••••••••

Her face slowly started to relax.

Then it happened, her eyes fluttered open, revealing her emerald green eyes.

I was about to die, I swear. I got up and hugged her. I put my face up to her's and lightly kissed her lips.

She looked surprised and confused.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Back to Luna's Point of View (YAY!!!) ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I just woke up from some horrible dream. It was bad. The first thing I saw when I woke up was Travieso's face. He had gotten up and lightly kissed me.

After that I was so confused, where am I? And what happened? Were the questions running through my mind.
I blinked a couple more times.

"Where am I?" I asked. This time Travieso looked confused, then his expression turned to worriness. Is that even a word?

But anyways, I was waiting for an answer.

Travieso stared at me for a while, before saying, "Your in the hospital. You don't remember what happened?" He asked me.

I looked down and furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember, what happened.

I shook my head, "The only thing I remember is fighting, and the poilce officers."

Travieso looked stunned, "Well that's true and after that you fell to your knees and asked for water. I gave you water and then you passed out. The doctors couldn't figure out why." Travieso explained. I was surprised.

"Wow, en serio?" I asked.

Travieso nodded. I guess we were talking so loud, that it woke up a couple people.

Ana slowly woke up, blinked a couple times and then jumped from her seat. "Your awake!" She yelled and came to hug me.

Ana woke everyone else up.

I hugged Ana. I didn't feel that weak, to be honest.

I realized that everyone was here but my parents. Axel woke up, then my brother and sister. So everyone was awake. They were all happy to see me awake.

A nurse came in after a bit.

She came in and started asking me questions.

"Si te acquerdas lo que paso?" She asked. I told her exactly what I told Travieso and she wrote it down.

“Te sientes cansada, algo como si?" Me prejunto.

I shook my head, "No. Queiro dicer que tengo mucha energia. Y no estoy cansada." I explained. The nurse nodded and wrote it down. She checked me and wrote some more things down.

"Todo se ve bien," the nurse mumbled. I layed back put my hands on my head. Twice, in a month, I thought to myself, I was referring to how many times I've been in the hospital already.

and if I can keep going like this, I'm definitely gonna die someday.I chuckled on the inside. I tried to get up in a sitting position and it worked. I just passed out, I told myself.

There was a knock at the door. A doctor came in, carrying a clipboard.

"Todo se ve bien. No se que te puedo dicer, no mas que tengas cuidado. Te puedes ir cuando tienes ganas." Dijo el doctor and nodded. Se le vanto y se fue. He left as fast as he arrived.