Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Oh my gosh... I've written so much and I'm not even half way through the story yet... Anyways enjoy, you guys are awesome!

*****=======******;;;;;;;;;;;******======******

We watched TV for a while before we got hungry and made some food. We were busy at the moment making some spaghetti. We had boiled the spaghetti, strained it and put the tomato sauce on it. Ana was working on the beef.

I got the plates out and made some juice. I walked over to the drawers and pulled out some forks. After I laid that out I asked Ana how she was doing with the beef. It was only me and Ana in the kitchen. The little ones were watching TV but Travieso and Axel were taking care of Carlosito and they said they had to talk about something...

It just got me suspicious but I didn't question it too much. I just hope it wasn't something bad.

I turned to Ana and asked, "Do you know if Axel likes you?"

Ana stopped and turned to me.

"Es que you guys were holding hands and he sat really close to you earlier..." I said remembering what happened. Ana blushed, "Oh yeah... That, well, I don't know. It just happened... He didn't tell me anything though."

I listened to her, "Oh... Still, I have a feeling he does."

"Maybe," Ana said. "Well... I felt butterflies in my stomach and all, when he grabbed my hand but..."

"Then you like him!" I blurted out but then I slapped my hand over my mouth. I lifted them from my mouth but not to far, "That was a little loud wasn't it?"

Ana nodded, "Yeah."

I came up to her and nudged her arm, "So tell me hermana... Tell me about Axel and since when did you start liking him?"

She stared at me, "Well ever since I can remember..." She said, "Ever since we were little..."

"Food!" Mario yelled running into the kitchen. I jumped from his voice and sudden appearence.

"Mario don't scare me like that!" I said, almost yelling. I glared at him.

"Sorry," he said, a little red creeping up on his cheeks. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Sit down, we'll serve you," I said walking to Ana. I gave her a plate, she took it and put some spaghetti on it. I took the plate and set it down in front of my brother. He quickly stared at it with interest and dug in.

I giggled.

"Where's your sister, Mario?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Usually when Mario comes Isabella follows or the other way around sometimes. He pointed without looking up.

I looked at the gap that led from the kitchen to the living room. Axel, Isabella and Travieso came in carrying Carlosito.

"Is the food ready?" Axel asked, coming up behind Ana and Travieso came up next to me. Ana nodded, "Yeah."

Ana handed him a plate of spaghetti. Axel took it and... Oh my god I can't believe what had happened.

He planted a kiss on Ana's cheek. Ana froze and blushed. Travieso leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "He does like her..."

I smiled. I gotta tell Ana! When I have time though. Travieso kissed my cheek and I blushed, of course. Ana stared at me and I stared back at her. She smiled and I returned the smile.

Ana gave me a plate and I gave it to Travieso. Ana and I got our own plates and sat down. Axel offered Ana a seat next to him and she sat down. I sat down next to Travieso, where he put his hand on my thigh. I smiled and he returned the smile.