Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It was dark and I was about to go to bed when my dad stopped me, "Luna?"

I looked up at my dad scared of what he was going to tell me, "Si?"

"Your mom and I are going to be gone for a bit longer tomorrow. I will let you hang out with your friends and you guys can go to the park and what not. I just want you to take care of your hermanos, okay?" My dad explained. I cheered in my head, yes I can see Travieso tomorrow and Ana and Axel. I hope we can go somewhere like the park to hang out or something!

"Thank you so much," I told my dad and wrapped him into a hug. He hugged me back. I backed up and looked at his face and he looked happy? I couldn't tell I mean his face looked like it had mixed emotions, it was hard to tell. He looked happy? Scared? Worried?

I don't think I've ever seen my dad worried or scared. It was new and that's when I realized something was wrong. I didn't know what, but I was going to figure it out.

"Papi? Estas bien?" I asked, still looking at him. He looked at me and when he did that he looked older for some reason. Or maybe I haven't looked at him that well.

My dad shook his head, "It's nothing, you just go to bed okay?" he told me. I nodded, "Good-Night." I said.

"Good-Night Luna, I love you," my dad said and wrapped me into another hug. I hugged him back, "I love you too,"

My dad sounded so worried, but why? Is the question. And he never told me he loved me since my quinceñera shooting, it's been a while.

I went upstairs and got into my bed worrying about my dad. Somethings wrong and I know it, I could see it in his face. I took my pajama bottoms off, 'cause it was too hot and went to sleep in my spaghetti strap and my panties.

And I woke up to the door bell ringing.

"Uh... Who the...???" I muttered, sleepily and rubbed my eyes. I turned trying to look at the clock.

10:00 A.M.

"Oh shit!" I said as I got off my bed and ran to the door. How could I sleep in. I usually never sleep in this late..., then again it is the summer. I reached downstairs and yanked the front door open.

It was Travieso.

"Luna, why didn't you answer your phone, you scared me?" Travieso started, then stopped and looked at me. His eyes raking up and down my body.

I realized I was only in my panties and spaghetti strap, oops!

"Well it looks like you slept in..." Travieso said, still looking at me.

"Sorry," I muttered and rubbed my eyes. "Wanna come in? My parents are at work..."

Travieso didn't hesitate, he stepped in and scooped me up into his arms, scaring the crap out of me.

"TRAVIESO!!!" I yelled as he took me upstairs. "What are you..." I started but didn't get to finish, because I realized we were in my room. He lays me down on my bed and crawls on top of me.

Without warning Travieso's lips landed on mine... I still wasn't use to his unexpected kisses. I kissed him back-hard. The kiss got more passionate, Travieso nibbled on my bottom lip, begging. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced for a bit til we ran out of breath.

We were both breathing hard and I was still under Travieso. He didn't stop, once his lips left mine he attacked my neck, kissing it softly. After a bit he found my sweet spot and nibbled on it.

I moaned. Oh my god, I'm actually enjoying this and it feels so darn good!

"Oh God Luna, I love you so much," Travieso said in between kisses. I smiled, "I love you too," I said. Travieso kept kissing me.