Chapter 33

Author's Note (in the beginning of the chapter) 😮: Just a heads up, I put the route they took above this chapter (dark blue path). It even says how long it'll take. But anyways on ward to chapter 33. Yay!!! Tell me what you guys think. I might have to go back and edit. Please tell me if you find any errors. Comment? Vote? Follow?
Thank you!

===========================

Capitulo 33

===========================
Back To Luna's Point Of View
===========================

And that's what we did. We waited until the little ones woke up. Travieso and Axel had gathered and put away most of our stuff.

I glanced over to the little ones; Carlosito was in the middle and Isabella and Mario looked like they were hugging him. It was cute and very innocent. Then I realized what they were probably going through. They were leaving their own country, just because of their sister. They have no other choice and I have to be by their side this whole time until we get the U.S.. I had to protect them for now.
In that instant I felt my heart heavy with worry and fear. Now I couldn't believe we were doing this. It just seemed so... So wrong. But it was true, we were out of Mexico City and heading towards the border. Travieso's truck was really parked outside and we had everything we would need. Jaime and his "friends" are probably still out there, whether their looking for me or following us. What are we really going to do once we get to the U.S.?

I shook the thoughts away and focused on reality. I looked back at my brother and sister.

Might as well save the moment, I thought, as I took out my phone. I opened the camera and took a picture of the three. Definitely gonna be my wallpaper.

It was about ten when they started waking up. Once they were up, we put our bags on and headed upstairs, where we returned the key. After giving back the key we went to the breakfast area, where we were able to get our free breakfast. Pancakes, sausage and eggs. That's what we ate and apparently we could go back for seconds and that's exactly what we did.