Chapter 14

~Chapter 14~

She thought about it then said, "I... I was going to tell you and since your my sister...Then..." Ana sighed. I was anxious, I wanted to know.

"Come on Chica, I kind of want to know," I said, desperately jumping in my seat. Well not literally, but you know. "Well...?"

"Okay, Okay, I do... I like Axel. I've always had, well I finally realized it." Ana said. I started squealing. I ran over to her, well tried anyways, and hugged her.

"That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!" It was true. "I always thought you guys were a cute couple."

"Really?" Ana asked after I let her go from my hug.

"Yeah," I exclaimed. "I always thought, Ana and Axel... so yeah... wait does he know?" I asked her.

"No..." Ana said quietly. I looked deep into her eyes, "Do you want him to know?" I asked.

"That's what I was thinking about... I'm not really sure..." Ana spoke slowly. I thought about it for a bit. How will I tell Axel, if Ana doesn't want to tell him? Travieso, that's the answer, I'll get him to tell Axel.

"Oh! I know!" I exclaimed and jumped up. "I could get Travieso to tell Axel..."

"But what about if Axel doesn't believe Travieso... I'm not sure..." Ana said. She tried to take in the thought of that, but she was right. I don't even know if there really friends. Do they hate each other?

"We could always try..." I added. "Are they even friends?" I asked. Sure, Ana knows more things then I do. She knows things I don't and I know things she doesn't. But we usually we try to know everything and not keep secrets away from each other.

"I have no flippin' idea. I don't think they are... but they were before and I remember it," said Ana, she had a finger on her bottom lip as she told me.

"Should we try it???" I asked and looked at Ana. She thought about it, "Sure, I doesn't hurt to try."

I clapped my hands together. My brain came up with a wonderful plan and I was about to tell it to Ana, "Okay, so I can pull Travieso into the kitchen and tell him, while you and Axel stay in the living room. And see what happens," I suggested, raising an eyebrow at the same time.

"Okay, then let's do that," Ana said, agreeing with my idea.

"Alright cool, then let's go back downstairs," I said but Ana inturrupted me, "Wait how is Travieso going to tell Axel??? Are we just going to leave them alone after you tell Travieso, or what?"

"Oh right, I didn't think about that... We could do that, I can tell Travieso, then he can go back to the living room. You can come to me and I'll wait in the kitchen. Once we hear Travieso tell Axel, then we just wait..." I explained. I think I barely understood my idea.

"Okay," Ana said questionly.

"If you don't get it, just follow my lead, okay?" I told Ana, she nodded. "Let's go downstairs then."

Ana and I carefully made our way downstairs. Once we reached the living room, it sounded like Travieso and Axel were talking but when we got there they stopped talking. We went to the living room and Ana took her seat. Mario and Isabella were watching TV and were sitting realy close I didn't like it.

"Mario, Isabella, you guys are too close to the TV you need to back away," I mentioned. They turned their attention to me and they moved, sitting on the couch.

I looked at Travieso, who has his eyes on me, "Hey Travieso," I said. He turned his attention to me. "Can I talk to you?"

He got up from his seat, "Yeah... is something wrong Princesa," he said, making me blush. I shoke my head, "No nothings wrong,"