Chapter 7

~Chapter seven~

    I woke by sunlight hitting my face. It was pouring through the curtains. But then I felt body heat next to me. A small body heat. I looked next to me to see my little sister; Isabella and my little brother; Mario, all curled up next to me. Oh... okay.

    I also noticed that a piece of paper was folded and put on my head desk. It had my mom's hand writing on it, it read:

    I'm leaving your little brother and sister with you. I want you to take care of them. Axel should be there by ten. So you wouldn't have to be bored or alone. Okay, see you later Hija.

~~Love, mom and dad

P.S. Food is in the fridge, just heat it up. ;)

   Great now I was in charge of my little siblings. And Axel is supposed to be coming over today.

    I sighed, getting up from my bed, trying not to wake my brother and sister. Man, I really wanted Travieso to come over. I realized that I was texting him last night and fell asleep----oops.

    Just then my phone rang. I scooped it up before my sister or brother woke up. It was Travieso. The text message read:

    Good morning hermosa, had a good night sleep. You fell asleep on me, but that's okay it was late anyways.

     I texted him back saying. I was sorry and also told him what I was going to do today, which is take care of my siblings. I noticed that right after I fell asleep last night there was another text message that read: Sweet dreams, hermosa. I love you.

     That kind of made my day. Really. Just wait til we go back to school--- oh man! That's gonna be good.

    Alright to the daily routine. I grab clothing from my dressers and go take a shower. I come out and walk into the living room. The TV was on and my brother and sister were sitting there watching their cartoons and eating their breakfast.

     "Oh... You guys are awake, I didn't hear you guys get up."

     I waited for them to answer me but they didn't. They just kept munching on there cereal. Okay lets try a different question. "How'd you guys into my room?"

     "Luna, ssshh..." Mario muttered.

     Isabella added, "Nightmares," Then Mario hushed his own sister. But then he added, "Mommy and daddy told us to go in your room."

     "Oh... alright then... Your going to be like this all day aren't you?"

     No response.

   The door bell rang. Wait wasn't Axel supposed to come at ten? Is it already ten?

    I looked at the clock that hung on the wall. 9:45...

    "Go get it Luna!" Isabella and Mario said at once. I groaned and walked over to the door. Having two little siblings... they think they're the boss. Yeah, my mom tells me to watch them and all. But sometimes they think they rule the place.

    I reached the door, which was unlock, and yanked it open.

    It was Travieso. What the hell? I thought. He never even said he was coming over?!?!?!

    "What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed. I took a glance over his shoulder and saw Axel coming this way. I wasn't sure if he noticed Travieso or not.