Chapter 11 (My Quinceañera Party Part 3)

~Chapter Eleven~

***Author's Note = Oh my gosh! Over 300 reads! It means so much to me. I love you! And that's pretty much all I can say right now. I wanna give a huge thanks to LizbethM_GTO, mexican3215, LaUnicaEsaAngel and LaNena389. Especially LaNena289 for leaving me a wonderful comment on my other chapter. You guys have probably been waiting for this for a while so here you go!

( @LizbethM_GTO
mexican3215
@LaUnicaEsaAngel
@LaNena289 )

=====================

My parents did have everything ready. Families and friends started to enter the kitchen. Putting gifts on the table that was reserved for gifts. I know, it's weird. As they sat down, my parents and Ana's, Axel's and my boyfriends parents handed out the food. While I went around to everyone---and I mean everyone---to say, "Hi" and shake their hand and move to the next person or family or friend.

"Luna!" I heard someone yell my name through the chitter-chatter of people. I turned around to see who it was. I was hoping for some kind of gesture. Then I saw it.

Travieso motioned to me with one finger. I walked over to him.

"Aren't you getting hungry? You haven't eaten anything yet."

"Oh. Well I guess I'll eat something."

We walked in the kitchen area where the food stood behind a counter. Ana and Axel were eating and laughing about something. I wonder what at? I walked over to the food and grabbed some tostadas, that were extras and sat down. Travieso sat down next to me, a tostada in his hand.

I ate mine as he ate his. There was a silence between us. It was kinda awkward.

"Can't wait until we dance!" I exclaimed.

"I can't wait either." he said with a smile on his face. I returned the smile.

Once everyone ate they had time to talk and hang out with others. It would be at least a couple more hours until we danced. I think everyone is here now, I thought looking at the crowd or people inside, upstairs, and outside.

I was alone outside just looking at the setting sun in the distance. I was away from the noise and all that. Ana and Axel were somewhere talking with other friends from school I invited. But I had no idea where Travieso went.

"Hey," someone said, snapping me out of my thoughts and scaring the crap out of me. I jumped forward and turned around. My fighting skills quickly "activating", my hands balled up in tight fists and were in front of my face. It was Travieso. I put my hands down, as he came closer to me.

"Don't ever scare me like that ever again!" I yelled. Travieso laughed.

"Sorry. I didn't mean---"

"I was about to punch you!" I said, but I broke into laughter. Me hitting Travieso that would be hilarious!

"What's so funny, Luna." he said, grabbing my arms. I was still laughing but I said, "It's that I thought about me hitting you. That would be funny."

Travieso smiled, "You could probably kick my ass and beat me up. But I wouldn't mess with you. And I know that you would never hurt me.

I considered this, "Yeah. I could kick your butt. Good choice your not going to mess with me and if you don't hurt me, I won't hurt you."

Travieso cupped my chin, making me look up at him, "I would NEVER hurt you. You know that." He leaned forward and kissed me.