Chapter 34

Capitulo 34

============================

I mean I could have made my own bomb, but I rather not, because it could go well or it could go wrong.

So we drove around late at night, looking for "gangsters". Instead of all of us going up at once and asking one person. I tried convincing Travieso into letting me go, but he won and decided he would go.

We drove really slowly keeping out for a guy we had our eyes on. It was weird doing this, but what else could we do.

"Park the car," Travieso told me, as he took off his seatbelt and opened the passenger door. I did what he said.

A little terrified, we watched him walk up to this guy. He was dressed in black and acting very suspicious. Since we were on the other side of the street we couldn't hear anything. But just by looking at them, the suspicious man looked thoughtful. He nodded a couple times.

I bit my lip and tapped my finger nails against the steering wheel; my leg bounced up and down.

Travieso must have been very convincing because he came back with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

"Que dijo?"I asked him.

"He said yes and that he'll bring his crew with him. He seemed surprise and happy." Travieso explained, still smiling.

"Yes."

"Nice!" Were all our responses.

"How long is it gonna be?" Axel asked.

"He got on his phone right away after I told him," Travieso answered, "He said to give him 10 minutes max."

The guy stared at us from across the street, then he made his way over here.

"Quieren crusar, eh?" He said, tilting his head. He looked hella young, probably 19 or 20. His eyes looked black and his hair was long and a mess. He looked awfully pale and tired. Under all that bulky clothing he was probably really thin too.

I nodded, "Si."

"Well my gang will be here in less than five minutes. With a car and a couple explosives," He explained.

We nodded. Before anyone could say anything, a dark green and dark blue car skidded around the corner.

"That's them." The guy stood in the middle of the street waving his arms, signaling them to stop and they did. A group of five came out of each car.

"That's not all of them," The guy mumbled, "these are just the ones who want to help."

"Quien quiere crusar?" This big bulky dude boomed. He walked in front of the rest and looked like the biggest and strongest of them all.

I got out of the car and stood next to Travieso.

"Nosotros," I said proudly.

"Un par de jovenes. Tus parientes no te dejan estar juntos," said the leader. He laughed and so did everyone else. I got mad, but also felt myself blush.

"No asi no es," I said, "Mis amigos tambien vana ir. Tambien mi hermana y hermano." I waved to the car. Ana and Axel stepped out, standing besides me.

"Esta bien, si se mueren, se mueren," he said and they laughed again. This time I got mad, I felt like punching them.

"Nos vasa haydar, o no?" I asked, ready to explode. The leader stopped laughing and glared at me. He stepped closer, until he was mere inches away from me.