Chapter 36

Capitulo 36

============================

We kept walking, sharing the water bottles and drinking very little.

It wasn't til late afternoon I spotted, and looked at what looked like... a...

a house!

"Look!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked to where I was looking and saw the tiny house.

We awed and smiled brightly.

"Yes!" Then I took off, running as fast and as far as I could.

"Hey!" They yelled. I laughed out loud; I felt alive and strong and new. It was just like something inside me burst and I felt different. I felt awesome. Well I guess 3 days in the desert does change a person. It's like someone finding an oasis, or some type of mirage/water hole and running to it to have a drink of water.

We ran until the house was a couple hundred feet away from us. We could also see other houses and if I was right, it was Otay Mesa, California.

"We did it! I can't believe it! We're here! In the U.S.!!!" I exclaimed and yelled at the same time. Angel, the dog barked as loud as he could, like if he were celebrating with us to. I dropped to my knees and cried. They were happy tears not sad ones.

I looked up at my new family. They were happy and crying as well.  We cried a little more before getting to out feet.

We did it! Y lo hice para mi vida para mis parientes. Lo hacimos mama y papa... I looked up into the sky, tears falling down my face, when an idea struck me...

Now then how are we getting to Los Angeles?

=========================

Author's Note:

They finally made it guys! Yay!
I know this was small, but were getting towards the end of the book now, but don't worry there are a few surprises in store, since were getting towards the end. A couple chapters left to go. And I hope you guys enjoy them, like I enjoy writing themYou guys are amazing!

Please vote? Comment? And/or follow me? Please and thank you! I hope you guys are enjoying spring break, if your in school, I definitely am. And to be honest, college is kind of hard and can be very busy. So enjoy what you can! 😊
🌸☀🌼

Love, Luna 💕