Chapter 2

~Chapter Two~

=============================

"Do you guys wanna come inside?" I asked.

"You mean us?" Axel said pointing to himself and Travieso.

"Duh, who else can I be talking to, you're the only one's who are right next to me and standing in front of my house!"

"But what about your parents?" Axel said.

"Their not here, besides you know how late they come home." Axel sighed. Did he not want to hang out with me?

"Unless you don't want to hang out?" I asked. Travieso looked at me and wiggled his eyebrow. What the hell is he thinking? Weirdo. We barely know each other. And I don't even know why he's actually here.

"No, I just want to get out of this uniform, can I go change first?"

"Ugh! You don't have too ask! Just go!"

"Okay, I'll be back," he said in a terminator voice. I shock my head, "Just come in when you're done, okay?" Axel nodded and headed for the door. He pulled out his key, opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind him.

"He lives right next to you???" Travieso asked. I started walking to the door and he followed me.

"Uh... yeah he does." I took out my key from my backpack, shoved it into the doorknob and opened the door. Nice cool air greeting me as I opened the door. Thank god my parents let the air conditioner on!

"That's weird," said Travieso. I had to think about what were just thinking about. Oh yeah. Axel living right next to me.

"It's not weird. Axel and I literally grew up together."

"Oh... is there something going on between you two?"

"What?? No!! Weirdo, were just really close friends." I said and shoved Travieso. He only moved a step back, he looked up and smiled at me. "I like it rough."

"What? Eww..." I shoved him again. "If your going to be like that then leave. I actually let you come in!?!?!"

"I'll stop Princesa, really," he said. I was shocked that he called me Princesa.

"Princesa?"

"Yeah, it's your nickname for me." I glared at him. No one really called me something else. Or given me a nickname before. They just called me Luna, and that's it.

Okay fine I'll let him call me Princesa. I shook my head and went inside. Travieso followed me.

Once we entered my house, Travieso tossed his backpack to the floor then tossed himself onto the couch in the living room. It felt weird because I never let any other boy, except Axel, into my home.

"I think I'm going to go take a shower." I said hesitating with my words.

"Do you think I can take one too, Princesa?" I froze and started at Travieso, who was lying on the couch.

"Umm... You have clothing with you?"

"Yeah. In my backpack." he said pointing at his backpack that was on the ground.

"Uh... I guess you could. There's a shower in the hallway, upstairs. And then there's one in my parents bedroom," I told him. No one really used my parents bathroom except my parents. And if we were nice or asked politely they would let us use it. Since they weren't here I might as well use their's and Travieso can use the hallway one. "I'll use my parents bathroom. You can use the one in the hallway."

Travieso nodded and got up from the couch, picked up his backpack and swung it over his shoulder, "Okay." I walked up the stairs. I could feel Travieso staring at me the whole time we walked up the stairs.

"You're so beautiful," Travieso said as we walked down the hallway. I froze and I could feel myself blush.

"Can you stop calling me Princesa? Second why are you really here and why are you telling me this." I said, stopping in my tracks. I'm such a hypocrite, I told myself I should let him call me that, but now I told him to stop, wow Luna, que pendeja eres, I thought.

"No I won't stop calling you Princesa, because you truly are one. I wanted to hang out with you. And I'm saying this because it's true."

"No it's not true. I'm not pretty at all.... Here's the bathroom," I said pointing to the bathroom. "and I'll be down there." Pointing to a room down the hall. Travieso stepped closer to me, making me feel uncomfortable. Why would I tell him where I would be taking a shower? And what the hell does he think he's doing?

"Okay thanks, Princesa," he said, cupping my cheek. He had a dreamy look on his face. He moved his thumb slowly over my cheek and looked into my eyes. This just sent shivers through me.

"I..." I was speechless, wait what???

"I'll see you in a bit, hermosa." I blushed fiercely. Hermosa means gorgeous or beautiful. Travieso smiled and kissed my forehead. I froze as he opened the door, walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Okay? Now I was totally confused, but maybe the shower would help.

I finally got my legs to start working and made my way to my bedroom before going to my parents bed/bathroom. I sighed. Why'd I let Travieso in anyways??? Sometimes I'll do things without even thinking and I'll end up regretting it. I shook my head and opened up my dressers drawer. I grabbed a pair of short short jeans. They were actually really short. Short shorts. Haha. Okay that's enough. I grabbed a sky blue spaghetti strap shirt and some undergarments.

I had my clothing and started walking down to my parents room. Once I entered the room, I walked to the bathroom and slid the door shut behind me, putting on the lock just in case.

I unbraided my hair, took out my earrings, turned on the shower and got out of my school uniform. The cool water hitting my skin felt good, I need this for sure just to cool me down. But I knew I had to get out of here in at least twenty minutes. There were a lot of reasons for this. One main reason is because Travieso was here and Axel was coming over. I wanted to stay in the shower to think about things but I didn't have time for that.

In less than twenty minutes I was out of the shower. Putting on my undergarments, then my shorts and then my spaghetti strap shirt. I dried my hair off with my towel, grabbed my earrings and went back to my room. When I walked down the hallway and passed the bathroom. I didn't hear the water running.

Strange? Is he done taking a shower? Probably. I didn't dare look in the bathroom. So I just kept walking and went into my room.

I entered my room and set my earrings down on the dresser that went to my hip. I went to the table in the corner in my room, opened my jewelry box and found a pair of dangling​ earrings. I took the earrings, went to the mirror that was hanging on my wall and put the earrings on.

I grabbed my perfume and sprayed some on. Then grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair, noticing how long my hair was. It went down just above my waist, but curled up either way. Since it was wet. I would just leave it down.

All of the sudden I got this strange feeling like someone was watching me...

Someone was watching me. But they gave away their hiding place.