Chapter 23

Capitulo 23

Head's Up: Most of this chapter's in Spanish. I hope you won't mind.

=================================

Luna's Parents Point Of View (or Third Person)

=================================

"Fallas! Puras fallas!" The big man yelled. He was sitting at his desk and looking down at his gang.

"No pueden hacer una cosa tan chiqita. A lo mejor necesito matar algien, para señar te como se hacen las cosas." The boss yelled. "Dos mas veces, y los matos a todos. Me escuchan?"

"Si señor," They all muttered, their heads down. Señor y señora Azul were in the corner listening. They were doomed they didn't have enough money for the guy.

Just then a phone went off. It was the bosses phone.

"Bueno?" He said, his voice rough. He nodded a couple times, "Como que estan en el departamento... Okay... Si horita voy."

Then he hung up, "Horita vengo necesito hacer unas cosas." He got up, pushing his chair back, grabbing some cash from his drawers and walking towards Señor y señora Azul.

"Cuando vengo patras, continuamos con ustedes," He walked passed them. They saw him grab a gun from a rack and put it in his suit.

Señor y señora Azul felt a little relieved, but where was he going?

The boss walked over to his personal driver.

"Vamanos, mi niño esta en problemas," He said walking to the car with his driver.

"Por sue puesto," The driver said nodding. He entered the driver side as his boss sat down next to him.

They drove all the way to police station and the boss had changed his appearance. A wig and a pair of glasses did the job.

He entered the old cement building. There were officers swarming the place. Como abejas. He walked up to a window, where an officer sat in a chair.

His son was there and this other girl was sitting next to him. But the girl didn't look familiar to him. Either way she might be helpful to him.

He put a big bunch of rolled of bietes in front of the officer.

The officer stared at it with an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"4,800 pesos. O $400 dollars en dinero Americano, por esos dos niños." He said, smiling. The officer looked tempted. In Mexico crazy things worked this way and no one was caught.

The officer took the money.

"Son tu yo's," The officer said, counting the money and waving him off.

He smiled and motioned for his son to follow him. He did.

"La niña tambien," He added. She got up and followed his son.

"Quien es?" She asked/whispered to his son.

"Mi papa," He said. Without saying anything else they got into the car, where his driver was munching on some caña. Sugar cane for those who don't know what it is.

Once the driver saw them coming he quickly spit out the caña and turned on the car. His boss sat right next to him and the boy and girl sat in the back.

They left the police station to go back to their "headquarters".

The boss glanced back over to his son in the rear view mirror.