Chapter 9 (My Quinceañera Party)

~Chapter Nine~

                                  Mi Quinceañera Party!

So... I didn't get caught for fighting in school. Guess I was just lucky. School was ending and I ended up passing all my classes. Even English, yay! The class was hard, but I did it. Tania ended up leaving me alone. But Axel kept ignoring me. I made sure I gave my friends and family members an invitation to my Quinceañera.

The day was going to be great. We had everything ready. But tomorrow my family, uncles and aunts would set everything up. We had rented this huge building, just a bit outside of the city. No one else used it but only for parties. We would have to wake up really early to get everything ready. At eleven to twelve in the morning, we would have church. Then from four in the afternoon, there would be food. Then from there we get the party started!

One thing about Quinceañera parties is that they don't have an ending time. So were going to party all day and night!

For now I would just have to wait. I was laying on my bed, looking through my phone. It was the only thing to keep my mind off of tomorrow.

I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder. I groaned and turned over.

"Luna! Get up!" He said, shaking me. The voice sounded familiar. It belonged to someone very little. My little brother: Mario.

 "Okay."

"Then get up, or I'll tickle you!" He yelled. Just like that I shot up from my bed sitting on the edge.

"No tickling!" I exclaimed, shaking my hands out in front of me. The next thing I knew my brother had me in tight hug. I was startled for a second but hugged him back.

"Feliz cumpleaños Luna!!! Te quiero mucho!" My brother whispered in my ear.

"Aww... Gracias!" I replied giving him a squeeze and kissed his forehead. We let go and he ran out of my room, blushing. Man I just love my little siblings, I wonder what I would do with out them.

*Knock Knock*

"Um... Come in." I said. The door opened slightly. Then it opened all the way and standing right there, in normal clothes and wide awake stood Axel, Ana and Travieso (My boyfriend).

"Oh my gosh! What are you guys doing here?"

"What are you not happy that were here with you on a special day!" Ana exclaimed.

"Your parents said we should hang out with you until church starts." Axel mentioned.

"Oh... what time is it?" I looked over to my head desk and it was seven. "Did my parents come banging on your bedroom doors or something???"

They all laughed and then at the same time they said, "No, your mom texted us and told us to come here in the morning."

"Oh... Are they awake or something?"

 Travieso finally spoke up, "They're getting everything ready."

"Okay..." I said in English, it felt weird coming out of my mouth but then again who cares.

"Well then hurry up and get ready! Just wear a pair of shorts and a tank top. Were going to the mall and then coming back so you can get dressed in your beautiful dress!" Ana exclaimed, in spanish. From now we would talk in Spanish like always.