Chapter 19

Chapter 19

=============

Luna's parents point of view... Third person

=============

They got home late that night and they both were tired. They had driven home and parked the car in the tiny driveway they had. They both got out of the car and went to the door.

All the lights were off and the blinds were closed.

At least we know Luna's fine, when she stays home alone, thought Señor Azul. He took out his key and opened the door for his wife. She went inside and he followed her. Señora Azul threw her bag on the couch. She took off her sweater and her husband did the same and she hung it up.

They slowly made their way up the stairs, where they checked on Isabella and Mario. They were both sleeping peacefully in their bed. Then they both made their way to Luna's room. They slowly opened the door revealing Luna and Travieso sleeping on her bed. She was in his arms with the blanket on top of them.

This made Señor Azul a little scared/mad.

"I just hope, they just fell asleep," his wife said, both of them looking at them.

"We could ask in the morning," Senor Azul added. She nodded in agreement. Then they realized a little figure was right next to Luna's bed. Quickly and quietly walking inside Luna's room, they looked at the little thing.

It was Travieso brother, Carlos.

"Oh," they both said at the same time.

"We should leave. We need rest too," Senor Azul told his wife. She nodded. They both made their way out of Luna's room and to their room.

===========================

Back to Luna's P.O.V.

===========================

I woke up around ten something, with Travieso arms around me. I totally forgot he was here. I think he was still asleep so I cuddled into his arms and stayed their til he woke up.

It wasn't very long until Travieso woke up. His eyes slowly opened and when his eyes were completely open, he smiled at me.

"Morning Princesa," Travieso said, touching my cheek. I smiled back.

"Morning."

Travieso leaned in, his lips lightly touching mine. I closed my eyes gently kissing him back. We both pulled away and I giggled.

"I'm gonna go change into something else, I'll come back and then you can change, then we can go down stairs to find something to eat," I whispered to Travieso. He smiled, "Okay."

I got out of bed and went to my drawers. I pulled out some long shorts and a tank top.

"I'll be back," I said, walking to the door and opening it.

"Okay," said Travieso as he got out of bed. I left my room and went to the bathroom down the hallway. I quickly got out of my pajamas and dressed into my shorts and tank top. It didn't take long, when I finished I marched back to my room.

Where Travieso was already dressed.

"Geez," I muttered, staring at him, "your faster than I am."

He smiled, showing his perfect teeth. I returned the smile. On the ground, Carlostio moved and so did the blanket. I walked over and took the blanket off of him. He was awake and staring at me.

I smiled and he smiled too. I bent down and picked him up.

"Good morning Carlosito," I said, putting him in my arms. I sat down on my bed and Travieso sat down next to me.