my magic girlfriend pt.2

Henry
"What the hell did my hand just" he tried to grab you again but it just went to through again. "No I'm seeing things it's late right now I'm just tired" you stared at him in amazement since this was your first Interaction with someone alive from a long time ago. "You can see me" "well no shit this is not real I'm going back inside" you didn't want to lose the only alive person who could see you since you are so lonely. "Can you take me with you" he whipped his head around "are you crazy why would I let you in and if you are real why would I let some stranger into my house" you where desperate. Ever since you died you where heartbroken and you really needed someone to talk to "please let me come I'll be quiet I'll help you with stuff I can haunt someone or even possess them"
Henry's ears perked up he was very interested since he had a lot of enemies "you can possess someone?" "Yes I can, anyone you want me to I will but please let me stay with you" he walked back toward you. "I don't have proof that you're even real but I'm willing to take chances" "oh thank you so much you are so kind" you said trying to hold his hand but only going through"I have a question you're a ghost right" "yes I am" "well how come you can't just fly into my house" you sat on you're knee's "oh well when we are finally released from the place we die we cannot go into people houses without consent"
"Huh I always thought you would just go into different places to haunt.
Well come on then you are invited into my house" you followed him into his house admiring everything that is different from you're timeline.

Belch
"What the fuck. This is a prank it's not real" you started to back up and you were scared since you were injured. When you did your injury was now visible to him "are you ok that looks bad" you scooted back again. "Let me help you". You only tried to get up putting weight on you're leg making the pain unbearable. "Don't do that it's going to make it worse" he had gotten closer and you accepted you're Fate knowing you'd probably be stuffed or mounted on a wall. "Let me help you" he tried to grab you but you smacked his hand away "don't touch me" you tried to be intimidating but inside you were terrified. "Ok I'm sorry but if you stay out here you could die. I think". "I'll be fine just leave me be" he watched you try to get up again and fall over. "Ok just let me help you and when you're healed I'll let you go" "even if you do you couldn't possibly take care of me I'm different from you humans".
"Ok if you tell me what to do I will help you" you thought for a while you really didn't want to go anywhere with him but if you didn't treat your injury you'd probably die. "Fine" you said crossing you're arms. He got up from crouching and you also tried but fell again. "Here let me help" he picked you up but you started moving your legs weirdly like deers do "put me down I'm capable of walking myself" "no you're not I just watched you fall a bunch of times".
He drove you to his house while you where in the back with all the seatbelts wrapped around you while you where pouting since it's not normal for deers like you to be anywhere near humans.

Patrick
He just stared at you. You weren't sure if you should fly away or kill him. "I like you're singing voice" you just continued to stare "are those wings real" he asked. You looked up to see you're wings popped out from getting scared. "No" "really they seem pretty real to me" "well their not, why are you here" "well I found this graveyard  and though I'd take a look what are you doing here" "well I was trying to get some privacy" you rolled you're eyes agitated. "Are you new here" "no I've lived here my entire life" you said "I've never seen you in Derry before" he leaned against the statue "well that's where you live I live somewhere you would never be able to find" "can you show me" "no way there's a reason you wouldn't be able to find it" it went quiet for a while until he spoke again
"So are you a Pixie" offended you look up "I am most certainly not. I am what you are thinking of Is a fairy and I am  but how dare you compare me to a small pixie" he found it funny how you got mad easily "what's the difference both have wings and blow fairy dust" he was egging you on and it was working "are you kidding me pixies are small and naked little brats and fairies are majestic winged creatures" he chuckled a little "ah I see so when you fuck each other do you use your wings to give hand-jobs well wing-jobs" Disgusted by this human you scoffed and flew away. Before you were completely gone he yelled out "meet me here tomorrow same time" as if you'd ever come back. But learning more about humans does sound fun.

Victor
"Are you a real mermaid, is that tail fake" Victor asked
"I uh yeah it fake you know jus-" you freaked out and dove into the water. He watched you try to leave through a small hole that goes to the sea. You ended up getting stuck between it. You're top half was sticking out while water was flowing out. "Do you need help" you struggled to get out but after a while you realized you infact needed help. *Sigh* "yes I do" he got behind you and didn't know if he should grab the tail. "Uh what do I grab"
"What do you mean. grab my hips. Hurry up before I dry out" victor grabbed you and you started to slip out slowly. "Are you a real mermaid be honest" you went silent "yes and if you tell anyone I'll drown you" you slipped out and fell on top of him with you're back on him. You hopped on a rock "wait where are you going" he asked. He really wanted to see you again. It's not everyday you see a mermaid. "I'm going back home why?" Victor looked down "I don't know I was just wondering if you would like meet me back here" "why would I do that, you'd probably bring other humans here" "no no I promise I won't I just want to see you again"
You thought for a little bit. You also wanted to see him again since you've never talked to a human before. "Fine meet me here tonight