why not pt:4

The boys and I decided to do a split day type of dating thing. today was Victor's day. I was getting really scared they didn't stop loving me if anything they fell in love more and they started getting impatient.

"Hey are you ok" Victor said holding my hand. "Huh? Oh yeah just thinking" I said putting my chin on my hand and looking out of the diners window. "What are you thinking about" he asked lovingly. I honestly hated it. I thought maybe I would fall in love with one of them more but just the pressure is making me hate them. I hated how Victor always wants to know what's on my mind and he throws a fit when I don't tell him. I hate how Patrick tries to steal my time from the other constantly and acts like the victim. I hate how Henry gets too touchy and says he was just trying to make me feel better. And I hate how Belch doesn't even spend time with me, like were together but his mom isn't there either he's talking about his car or his games, it's nice he invites me to them but after he's done playing he doesn't pay attention to me and he'll say 'oh I'm tired'.  Honestly they've all gotten possessive over me in a different way. "Nothing really just scared if my decision of who I'm willing to be with forever hurts one of you guys" I felt him tighten his grip "it's fine babe I'm sure whoever you choose is perfect for you" all of the boys have been trying so hard to win my love but they don't know is that they're loosing it and I'm scared to tell them

Today is Saturday the day I can spend with all of them. The worst day of the week. Victor and Belch are arguing about something dumb and Henry is watching and laughing. I'm sitting on Patrick's lap as he rubs my thighs.  Before I started dating them all these little habits they have made me fall for them but after watching closely I've gotten disgusted. I guess Henry started getting mad that Patrick was also getting too touchy so he picked me up and placed me on his lap. Patrick. Came over and started yelling at Henry. That got the attention of the two others.

Now they were all arguing. "Henry she's not even into you stop touching her." "Me?! what about Patrick" "I've gotten consent" "why are you all blaming me if anything I show her love, look at Belch he doesn't even pay attention to her" "what no I know she need her space" "by completely blocking her out" "oh yeah well Vic your always trying to get inside her head" "it's better than trying to get into her pants like Henry and Patrick" I had enough. If these boys truly loved me they would understand this is hurting me mentally and emotionally. "All right that's enough!!! Fuck you guys I'm tired of all of you throwing me around like some doll!! Like Holly shit Vic you always get into my business Henry you say you love me but your actions tell me you just wanna use me and Patrick Holly shit dude I'm not your fucking toy that you can just take me away from others and you Belch I don't even think you remember my name. The fuck happened when you were all like 'oh y/n we love you so much we'll protect you with our lives and make you happy' now I don't feel protected or happy or loved Im sick of you guys I'm going home" I started walking to my house and they all started yelling after me "y/n baby come back we were just scared to loose you" I didn't know these guys anymore they were too different "well bibbidi-bobbidi-boo your unwanted wish is granted!" I yelled back.

Back in my room I'm thinking to my self. Was I too harsh should I apologise. But the other part of me was like, fuck them this was coming their way. As I thought I could here small taps on my window. What the fuck could it be now.

I open my window to see no one. I sigh and think I'm too stressed out. Just then I feel something press against my nose. As I look up thinking it one of the boys. Instead it was a clown. A clown with blue and orange eyes, one lazy, a big forhead that looks like the makeup is cracking, a wide smile on him to wide to be normal, teeth sharper than a lion. I got scared falling backward. "Hya y/n" he moves his legs through the window keeping his upper body still. He puts his hand on opposite sides of the window and pushes himself in. His upper body falls over like a doll. He lifts his head and stares at me with hungry eyes. "T-the fuck are you" his smile fades into a wide frown. "Well that isn't nice to say to a new friend. But I get it your torn between four boys". I stay silent just staring at him. "Well y/n if you float with me you'll never be torn again... Well Like this" he says with the smile coming back bigger than ever. I then hear a knock and I look over. My mom comes in "are you ok sweetie" I just mumble and point at the clown. "What's wrong" what she doesn't see the fucking huge clown. I look back to see nothing there "it was a bug It crawled through my window" when she looks for the bug I'm just thinking I've gone insane.