I put A spell on you

Y/n is no ordinary teenage girl. Really! She's not like that nerdy girl with a dark side or that popular girl who has  demons she's battling or she having homo-sexual tendency in a homophobic town. No she's actually got a dark secret that no one knows. She is infact a witch. Not the witch who has a long nose and warts or the kind that consumes little girls souls to look young or the one that seduces men to use them as slaves. She is the kind of witch that acts like a normal girl. Yes very clique.

Meanwhile she's at school and doodling right now. In her own little world trying to figure out if the fire potion used Gecko's eyes or Newts eye. So unaware she had gotten the attention of someone unwanted. Patrick had been a little obsessed with her. She was different. Well duh she doesn't gossip she actually participates in P.E. without trying to show off she doesn't flirt with guys she doesn't wear any makeup even if it's lipgloss. There are many girls who are probably like this but he had stumbled upon her secret.

Flashback

It was a warm spring day. Patrick loved spring it's when animals started to come out and be active. He thought he had heard an animal moving behind a bush. Patrick crouched down and peaked though the bush. He did not find the type of meat he hoped for but he did find a type of meat he always dreamed of taking a bite of. He watched y/n in fascination.

+just an idea+

+just an idea+

She was minding her own business.  Patrick thought she was perfect she seemed like the innocent type. He knew there would be so much she would need to learn from him little did he know he would learn something from her. He watched her get up. She walked near a pond. He tried to get as close as he could to her to see what she was doing. He was starting getting bored that's just when water bubbles started to float upward. They started to float all around her. Different colors and different sizes. She started to dance with the bubbles flowing like they did. some could mistake her for being crazy but Patrick had no idea what he was seeing. No one was real to him only he was but no one else could do what she was doing, nor could he. Was she a witch, a magician, perhaps just another imagination of Patricks.

End

Patrick had been following her slowly coming to the conclusion she was infact a witch. He could use her to do what he wanted. He wasn't a supernatural type of person the only thing he believed In was himself but what he saw was too crazy to deny. He also thought it over maybe she just had a bubble bottle, the ones you can get at a local store. But the more he watched her the more he knew. But she did not know what he knew. He wanted to use her, he did have some black mail on her so it could work.

Later in the day y/n was walking through the halls practicing for her upcoming test. She was deep in thought she didn't notice the tall male coming her way. Others did realize and the backed away from him as far as they could. But he got closer to her. When he was in front of her he grabbed her arm and pulled her into a closet. She squealed when she was pulled against him. Her hands up against his chest. When she opened her eyes she couldn't see who it was.

As he spoke me she could feel the vibration in his chest. "So your y/n" she looked up at him. Y/n was a romantic always thinking of how she would meet her one true love. "Uhh yu-yeah and you are?" He chuckled making her blush. "It's better if you don't know but I know who and what you are" he said creepily. She paused and thought 'does he really know who I am? Who is this guy?' she removed her hands from him "you do?" She was scared, if any one new who she was she could be in danger. "Yeah and I need you for your special gift" Patrick put his hand on her cheek stroking her with his thumb. The way he spoke to her was eerie but yet soothing. Maybe because she doesn't really talk to other people. But even if she enjoyed the attention was she willing to use her power to his needs.

"And why would I do that" she said pulling his hand away from her "well I mean if you don't want anyone else to know you're a witch then you should probably work for me" honestly this town is so gullible that is you told it you saw a fish riding a bike news would spread like wildfire. She had no choice especially since he could be someone popular and everyone will believe him "fine what would I have to do" she could hear him moving around. "Well first I want you to tell me all the spells you know" she was about to speak when the bell rang, an annoying noise no one liked to hear. "I-ill tell you after school, promise" he just said fine. Obviously he was annoyed but still happy he made a deal with the one person he needed to.

When she opened the door and got a quick glimpse of who knew her secret her eyes widened like an owl. Patrick Hockstetter sure she didn't know much about him but she knew of him. She heard so many rumors that he keeps dead bugs in a pencil case. She knows that a lot of the rumors are fake but just his image proves it. Again she shouldn't judge someone based on there looks but anyone would be scared to be near him.