my dream

(this is about my dreams I will put warning for the weird or dark stuff you don't have to read this you can skip to the next story but I wanted to write something that is easy for me)

+This one's has Patrick in it

I was riding my bike with my cousin, I told her I was going to the graveyard. I rode off and accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Patrick. I started walking with him asking where he was going he told me he was also going to the graveyard. He also said he wanted to find ghost. I had told him that ghost are more likely to appear at night. He had asked me to meet him at the graveyard at night. I rode my bike back home. I had got ready looking for items to bring. I walked into the woods and when I got to the graveyard it was enclosed by big walls. I couldn't find him so I thought he tricked me. But he scared me. We talked a little until we heard a weird noise. I looked up and saw a creature with a giant body and a long neck swirling around the trees. We started to run and I blacked out. I woke up back at my house and I couldn't find Patrick I thought I had killed him until he appeared. I asked him where the hell he was and he just responded "toilet"

+This one's short

I was in Beverly's pov and she was placing a teddy bear in the sewer to honor a kid who had died. Before she could even place it down she looked up at the dangling vines and a giant clown spider was behind them taunting her mocking her. She started running toward the other losers.

⚠️This gets gorey and if you have a pp you probably don't want to read⚠️

I was jumping around a playground also enclose by tall walls I've heard about a video going around. My mom wanted to show me and before she did I could hear screaming when I looked it was like I was there I saw big ed from 90 day fiance and his penis was cut off but someone thought it would be a great idea to tie the cut part to the side of him. As blood spurt out he kept screaming I agony

+I barely remember this one+

I was a killer saving people gathering people to protect them and to help me on my journey. When a girl who I used to be friends with joined us she told everyone to kick me out of my own house. I told them "fuck you" and walked off it was raining. I went to the only person who I knew could help me Jeff the killer opened the door. I explained my situation to him. He let me stay in his house. While I was in bed resting my tongue went over my teeth feeling how sharp they are until they started to fall out.

+This one has three members of the Bowers gang

I was with my brother trying to think of the objects we needed to save the earth. I needed to find pearls. I went into my grandmother's living room. And saw three members of the gang there Henry Reginald and Victor I walked up to my step dad and asked him for the pearls he asked me what I needed them for and I said just for a game. I looked at the gang and yelled "fuck you, you gay boyz" I ran off hearing then run after me. They got ry close but when I lost them I went into my house and told my brother to look out since I was going to change I. The room. I started changing and Reginald  Victor walked in I started scream and throwing stuff at them. For some reason I was wearing multiple bras. We finally decided to become friends. We were now walking by a ditch at my house talking about random stuff.

⚠️This part talks a bit about religion so of your sensitive prob don't want to read it and death⚠️

I had won a giant teddy bear. When I walked out of the store it was dark and a wolf started attacking my bear. Then my pet ferret started attacking the wolf. In the end my ferret had won. I gotten a call from my friend asking me to come over and visit. When I did there were so many decorations I thought it was halloween. During the end I met her mom she was so skinny and looked abused and when I looked around again I realized that this family worships satin and I was like oh shit I have three options stay and probably get killed two run and never come back or three get evidence and run to the police. I decide the evidence thing sounded good. I started taking pictures of everything then I realized that there wasn't really anything that could get then arrested until they gave us poison pickles and I pretended I was dead. I took more pictures. The father didn't care that I was alive the he started showing me something considered satanic and when I told him it wasn't he flipped out and started to bitch slap me I pushed him off and started to choke him. I started running around the house trying to get out but I ran into the creepy uncle who was bare ass naked.