oops...I forgot again

I sat in the woods trying to cool off from getting in trouble with the principal. I then heard a crunch and a little whimper. I looked to my right to see a cute girl. I jogged over to her. "Are you alright" I held out my hand she looked up at me and took my hand. "Yeah sorry if I startled you I'm very clumsy" I smirked "that's all right, hey your new here right" she just nodded her head while brushing the dirt and twigs off of her clothes. "Hey do you wanna walk with me?" I asked. Company would sure do great right now. "I mean if you want me to" we started walking down the path. "Uh so I'm Victor" I put my hand on my neck "nice to meet you I'm y/n" I chuckled a bit

We had some small chat then it turned into a big conversation then she said "umm sorry to bug you but what's your name again?" Her eyes started to dart everywhere "oh it's Victor" she nodded her head "sorry I tend to forget things easily.

We were now sitting on a rock by the quarry. I decided to make the move and put my arm around her shoulder. I looked away so she wouldn't see my blushed face. I then felt her lay her head on my chest. I looked down and her eyes were on me. Her cheeks were really red and mine were too. We stared at each other for what felt like hours until we got closer and closer till our lips finally met. I picked up her chin with my hand and she put her arms around my neck. Our kiss turned from passionate to hot and messy we took short breaks to catch out breaths until she bolted away. "Oh no I have to get home" she bounced up and started walking away but I grabbed her wrist "when can I see you again" she look down and bit her lip. "U-uhh t-tomorow morning my house is the third house on near Rold st" (I don't know) and she ran off again I smiled rethinking about our kiss.

I heard my mom yelling at me from downstairs. I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I closed my eyes again and rolled over. I then out my hand on my mouth. My eyes shot open and I ran out of bed. "Shit shit I forgot" I was going through my entire closet thinking of what outfit she would like or what would be presentable. Before I ran out of the door my mom shoved flowers in my face. "I heard you talking about a girl" she smiled I also smiled but awkwardly and  grabbed them. I ran to the street she was on. When I found the house that seemed like her I knocked on the door. I could feel my heart beating fast almost going to burst out of my chest.

When the door opened I saw her beautiful eyes. "H-hi" I smiled she smiled but weirdly "hi, how can I help you?" I was confused was she joking "it's me Victor" she shook her head "I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person" she started to close the door but I held it open and entered the house "come on it's me are you ok did you hit her head" and she started throwing stuff at me "get out you creep" I was terrified then I felt something hit the back of my head. Everything went black

When I woke up I was in an empty room with a table and a single cop on the end. "What the hell?" I slowly said gaining sight again."I thought you were better Vic, I honestly thought you were better than your friends. What happened to getting in trouble at school getting a few bad grades now you feel like you have to attack vulnerable women" I looked at him so confused "what the hell do you mean" I glared at him "you don't ask questions boy I do. now your going to tell me what you were trying to do with y/n" he had slammed his fist onto the table making me jump.

"I wasn't doing anything officer in fact she asked me to be there" I was getting pissed. Henry always told me women are confusing but I never thought they'd be this confusing. "Is that so" then he looked at the two way mirror, I could only see my reflection. He got up "stay here boy" I scoffed "like I could go anywhere else" I held up my chained hands.

I could hear some mumbling outside. I thought that I'm never going to talk to a girl after the stunt she pulled I'd rather fuck a squirrel than talk to her again.

The officer came back inside and sat down. "So y/n asked you to go to her house" I just nodded looking at the ground "I see well son do you know what short term memory loss is" I looked up at him and shook my head slightly "you see when someone has short term memory loss they seem to forget small moments like meeting someone and someones name" then I remembered when y/n asked what my name was again "wait so y/n has short term memory loss?" He nodded and looked back at the mirror "well since this is a friend problem I'll let you to work it out" I watched him get up and leave. I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk to her.