butterfly feeling pt:2

You had been going out with Henry for a while now. No more butterflys we're coming out of your stomach. And Greta's crew were scared shitless when they heard the news of you and Henry and they avoided you like the plague which you preferred it that way.

You had noticed Henry was distant but you didn't blame him he was busy with school and his dad, or so you though. 

It was lunch time and you haven't seen Henry all day, you walked around the school looking for him. You looked inside his physics class and you saw him, his back turned to the window you peered into.  There was another girl he was talking to, you turned away and went home.

You lied in bed and started thinking, he must have just been talking with her about physic homework,  but why would he do it in a closed private room?

*ring

*ring 

you heard some mumbling from your mom she must have answered the phone "sweetie Henry's on the phone" 

You rushed down stairs and grabbed the phone, "hey Henry!" Maybe he would explain everything

"I can't hang out tomorrow I'm a bit busy" you were shocked. How could he do this to you.

You laid back on the bed and you felt a sharp pain in your throat you leaned over the bed and tried to throw up but you couldn't, you couldn't even breathe. You stuck your finger in your throat and grabbed whatever was choking you. You pulled out a long vine covered in thorns. You were scared and ran to the bookcase in your rooom.

You convinced the librarian to let you buy that book you found the butterfly information. You know in case something like this happens.

You flipped through the book and found a short page

'Thorns

When a person is feeling anger or jealousy they will throw up thorns a painful thing, but when the person get over this they will start throwing up roses' 

So even when in no longer angry I still have to suffer through flowers. You flipped through more pages but nothing.'what! There no instructions of how to get over anger this is impossible!' You thought

The next day you went around town and looked for Henry but he was no where to be seen. Then you saw his friends, you parked your car next to them and asked them where Henry was "I uh" victor looked at Patrick who shook his head "I don't know"

You were pissed not only was Henry lying to you but his friends were trying to cover up for him.

You drove some more and saw his car parked by some trees.

You went into the wilderness looking for him. You saw him with the same girl they were sitting at some chairs and there was decorations all around. You could feel the thorns again but tried to hold them in, Henry has never done something like this for you.

And you heard what Henry say  to the girl "no other woman can compare to you, you are more perfect than a diamond which is ......." 

You couldn't hear anything else because you couldn't hold the thorns back, you stumbled to you car and started to choke out thorns.

This hurt more because well there was more.

How could he do this to you, more importantly how do you stop this feeling.