pathological liar pt2

I couldn't believe I got myself into this mess. I was walking in the hallway and everyone was whispering and looking at me. I had been shoved into walls doors to the ground all because I couldn't keep my mouth shut, I don't blame them that is if I was telling the truth. 

"Hey freak, I heard you know the person who kidnapped my little sister!!" One of the athletes said and he punched me in the face.

I tried not to cry, I mean I did want to get noticed but who knew it would be like this.

I was now sitting in my class staring out the window, I can't believe my social life is over.

Suddenly I was called into the front office.

"Oooooooh"
"Serves you right dick"
"Hope you're suspended"
I could hear my classmates whisper.

When I entered the office I saw two police officers I recognized one as Henry's dad

"Ahhh ms L/n, as you probably know these officers are here to question you" the principal said

Henry's dad came up to me he smelt of cigarettes, alcohol, and dead beat. "My son told me that you happen to know the man kidnapping All the kids"
I was scared, I should just tell him I may have bent the truth but for some reason my lying habits and cockiness tend to get the best of me.

"Who said the kidnapper  was a man?"
"So the kidnapper is a woman?" Oscar got really close to my face it made me uncomfortable
"Yes, well ummm no"
"Uh yes yes no no,which is it!?"
Gosh just shut up don't say anything else
"It's complicated because they umm, they wear a mask and take on identities of both to throw off people" both of the officers started to chuckle, one pat me on the back "kid go back to class"
I looked up at him "what?"
"It's obvious you don't know who the kidnapper is"

"I do too, and I can prove it" just shut up!! Stop talking
"Oh yeah then you'll tell us where this persons been hiding"
"Well they have multiple hiding places, so I can actually lead them out of one of the hiding spots"
Oscar started laughing
"Ok then y/n you've got three days to bring that bastard to us or else we're going to have to take you in"
"W-what?"
"If you're lying about knowing the kidnapper you're committing crime of false evidence and information which is punishable by arrest"

Shit!!!

I sat in a stairwell crying softly 'what am I going to do?'. I then heard some kids talking. "So you saw a clown!"
"Yes, and It was at the Neibolt house"
"I saw the same clown behind my brother, but it wasn't actually my brother"
I looked around my hiding spot and saw Eddie and Bill.

I thought about what they said and I had a weird idea. I heard on a crime story on the radio my grandma was listening to that people who murder or kidnap others like to mock and make fun of the victims family by making them feel like they have closure but then rip it away from them.

When I got home I rushed to my room. Before I got home I went to the library checked out some books.

I laid out a bunch of missing kid posters that I took and books of crimes and stuff. Obviously the kids were alone before they were kidnapped but what's the correlation.
I remember Bill saying that his brother went down a sewer drain, and someone said their cousin went down to the barrens before they went missing. Maybe the person is taking kids by sewer areas because people would not want to go down there because gross. But why did Eddie say he saw the clown by the Neibolt house ?

Maybe the person hides the bodies in that house it would make sense since no one would want to go in there it's full of crackheads and it's really creepy.

I should go there to investigate further, but I need someone to come with me so I don't die.

But who can come with me? who doesn't hate me still? And that's when I looked outside and saw Patrick my neighbor walk to his mailbox.