Time Travel

You sat down by your friend. "This is suppose to be the scariest movie of the year" you giggled "bet it's not as scary as the book" she looked at you surprised "there's a book!" You rolled your eyes "just play the damn movie"

She started the movie and you were excited to see what they included from the book. During the middle you started to fall asleep.

1st pov

When I woke up. My friend wasn't there. She probably left. I looked around my room it was different. I fell back into my bed to tired to think about it.

When I woke up again it was really bright outside I was still tired only from waking up. I wrapped my loose blanket around me and walked outside. My mom was sitting on the couch. 'weird it looked s
Different maybe it's because I'm still tired' "hey mom where did f/n go" she looked up at me her eyes wide "who?" She stood up putting her hand on my forehead "sweety are you doing alright?" I yawned "yeah I'm fine mom where's f/n" she took her hand off I had a worried look. "Y/n you don't have a friend f/n" I chuckled "what do you mean" she started to walk me to my bed "you don't look well or sound well you also must be a bit tired is it because we just moved here?" I looked up at her "what do you mean Ma we've lived here my whole life" she tucked me into bed "ohh sweetie I'm sorry I made you move here I promise it will get better and when you get better I will let you go outside to meet some friends. Sound good?" I laid on my bed confused af. I looked over my bed to turn on my tv but when I did there was just a mirror.i jumped up touching it "what the hell" I whispered 'god f/n us pulling a trick on me isn't she I'm going to beat the shit out of her' I ran outside while my mom said "sweetie aren't you supposed to be in bed" 'she must be in on it's "yeah just got excited when you said make friends so I'm better now?" I ran out and saw the town was completely different. Did they really do all this but that's a little overboard I reached in my back pocket but nothing was sin there. I ran back inside the house "mom where's my phone" I was freaking out

"Oh the phone is over on the table" I ran into the kitchen it was an 80s telephone. I'm guessing she has my phone. But where is she?

I walked down town I think and when I looked around the place look very familiar. I looked up to see a tall statue the statue from my book. At least it looks like what I imagined it to be. 'did f/n bring me to where the book is based off of, well isn't this just insane' I walked back to the house so I can tell my mother this prank isn't funny anymore and I want to go back home. But then again staying around for a bit and pretending that I'm actually in the book sounds kinda fun.

Maybe we can stay for a bit. As I walked back to the house and a car rolled up beside me. I looked inside to see who it was and there were four boys. I remember a bit from the movie the boys were suppose to be the new Bowers gang. A little confused that they looked exactly from the movie I wonder if she played the actors but that's impossible. Especially in one night, unless she planned this.

"Hey doll must be new around here how about you hop in" I thought that this was part of her plan so I got in, plus these are actors they wouldn't actually hurt me.

Fast forward

Turns out this is actually Derry. How I know? Well rn I'm running from the clown.

Through the whole day I thought these were just payed actors until they did some fucked up thing no one would do. Like when they were attacking Ben, I thought they would pretend to cut into him or maybe he was wearing a fake skin thing so when you do cut into it, it looks like blood is pouring out but it looked real and at first I thought just special affects until I found Patrick's fridge I also thought fake props from a Halloween store but the smell was just disgusting. I thought there was a whole explanation to this then I saw the clown transform before my eyes and it hit me. This was all real. I feel like Stanley now when he realizes the Clown wasn't just an imagination.

I want to go home now. I then tripped over and the clown hovered over me revealing the dead light. I couldn't see anything but crying souls.

"Y/n look! Look!" I was shook awake by f/n "look" I looked at the screen to see Beverly being affected by the deadlights "uh huh" what a crazy dream I thought "I'm not joking when I say I just saw you on screen" she looked so scared. "The rewind it" she did and we found nothing. "I say we go to bed" even though I was just asleep.

Daily dose of  Cake