Dreaming about you

+this is before you started dating+

Henry
Henry was in biology the one class he hated and loved at the same time. He loved it since you were there. Who would've thought the one and only Henry would have a crush on the smartest girl in school. He would always stare at you while his mind would wander.

She would look amazing in Something lacy, Henry though. She would look hot if she was in my bed. I wonder what her hands would feel like on my back. I wonder if she's has soft moans. She would look so cute if she was wearing my clothes. I could just imagine finding her alone in this classroom trying to get extra credit. I would pound her on the teachers desk.

Before Henry could finish his thoughts the bell rang and y/n walked out of the door.

Belch

Belch favorite place was the Diner. He would constantly go there for one person only. Y/n worked on the weekends to save money for college. He'd always sit at the table she served so often they would talk very often. But his favorite thing was to watch her clean tables. She always worked so hard he'd leave her the biggest tip ever.

He started to think about How he would love to sweep her off her feet and take her to his car. Drive off. He would love to drive somewhere anywhere that's better than this town. We could become successful. We could start a family. Go on family trips , grow old together.

Then y/n walked over to his table "is everything alright sir" belch smiled "yes now that your here"

Patrick

This is the first time y/n even said a word to Patrick. Usually girls are scared of him. He thought she was different even though all she said was "here you go" since he asked for a pencil.

He started to think about her scent. Sometimes she stands in front of him for lunch or sits by him. Even though she's not super close he could still smell her scent. (You could have a different scent I'm just describing) she smells really sweet not the sweet that makes you want to vomit. It kinda smells like hay and flowers. She is very kind. Patrick thought

Just then someone tapped his shoulder. "Wanna be partners for the project" y/n said

Victor
Y/n and Victor had been very close. Both usually went to each other's house to cause trouble. Today y/n had been standing out to him. Maybe it the new clothes your wearing or the fact it's really late.

But honestly it's just her in general. She was absolutely perfect all her curves, hair, hand. You know those cookies that are so perfect you feel bad for having to take a bite out of it but you want to eat it so bad that's what she is, so perfect he feel bad she has to deal with him but he just have to have her he can't get enough of her.