Tired

Reginald

I looked to my left toward the school windows. They were small windows but at least I still get to see something from the outside. I looked in front of me to look at the chalk board.

'be sure to finish your homework!'

A tiny smiley face right by the words. I looked at the person in front of me who's head was down. I've seen them around before only when they were either reading a book or doing homework. They seemed like a good kid other than they were asleep in almost every class, but since they finish everything on time or before the teachers could care less if they are awake or not. I'm not sure if they stay up late doing something, but they get their homework done so what could they be staying up late for, partying maybe.

(Later playing baseball)

I walked up to the home base. When I looked at the bleachers to see if I could find a hot babe. I saw some girls jumping and cheering as their tits jiggled, but there was one girl who wasn't jumping. Y/n had her head buried in her book. Well if she's just gonna read why is she here? I though, was she forced?

I ended up winning since I've got a pretty good swing. All the girls surrounded me saying how good I did. When I looked over at the bleachers y/n was gone. This was probably the first day I've actually payed any attention to her since she quiet most of the time.

Later that day I was driving around while it was getting kinda late, Henry had to work on the farm, Victor was visiting his aunt, and Patrick was doing whatever the fuck he does so I was alone. I enjoyed these moments of peace and quiet but I felt a bit lonely though

I saw y/n walk out of her house with a big box I think. I wonder what she was doing. She carefully walked into the woods. Usually the quiet ones aren't good, I should know since I'm sorta friends with Patrick. I decided to follow her, I got out of the car and kept a good distance between us. We walked really far in the woods whatever she does must be bad, I wonder if she is the reason the kids have gone missing. That's impossible though she too shy. She enter an abandoned house made out of concrete. I try to look I side but I thought it was too risky. I just sat near an open area, that's when I heard weird screeching noises. I peeked my head just a little bit and I saw her putting a strap around her (not that one you dirty mouse😏) she lifted up the guitar and strummed a few strings and started to adjust them.

She started to play Enter Sandman, I was amazed never in my life have I seen a girl who plays an electric guitar and likes metal. I was whispering the lyrics along. Then she stopped and sighed."you know you're not that good at sneaking around" she said calmly. I was surprised. Maybe she is just saying that and she actually doesn't know I'm here. "Well are you just going to hide like a rabbit?" I blushed a little coming out of my hiding place slowly. "I didn't know you played the guitar" I said trying not to sound awkward "theres a lot that people don't know about me" she strummed some strings lightly again. "it's better they don't know" I nodded my head slightly knowing what she meant.

"So how long have you been playing?" She sat down against a wall and I sat next to her "since I was seven, well I played the acoustic guitar I only started playing the electric three years ago" I was staring at the guitar the cool patterns on it made it stand out, I honestly wanted to play it but every one said I couldn't because of my weight and I should try out something that involves muscle. "You know if you weren't so quiet you'd probably be the most popular girl in school" she chuckled smiling a bit but she still looked tired.

"I can make as many friends as I like I'm just too tired to carry on a conversation" "well you're carrying this conversation... Is that why you're so tired? Because you play every night?" She nodded her head yawing while saying "yup" I don't think I've ever seen her face this clear before since it's always hidden in her arms or a book. I slowly reached my arm around her shoulder and she didn't even hesitate to rest her head onto me. When I looked down at her she looked asleep.