wet dream

I was laying awake on my bed. Henry was holding onto me. ive had these nights when I can't sleep. I roll over onto my side hoping I would get tired enough to fall asleep. I was starting to calm down until I heard a groan coming from Henry. I looked over at him to see if he was awake but he was asleep. I close my eyes again until I heard him groan again and tighten his grip onto me. I looked over and he started to moan and say my name.

I blushed. I felt his hips buck into me slightly. I could feel his morning wood poking the back of my thigh. I felt his hands roaming all over me. His hand grabbing and softly pulling at skin. I felt his member growing harder.

Henry
Y/n was moaning my name. It made me feel good that I was the only one who could make her feel like this and if anyone else did I'd kill them.

I was having a good time until I heard  a voice calling my name. At first I thought it was y/n but when I looked down she wasn't there.

1 PoV
Henry woke up. He looked over at y/n "are you ok y/n?" Henry asked. She was really red. "Yeah just that you were holding to tight onto me and ramming yourself too. Henry looked a little surprise trying to connect the dots.

Until he looked down and saw the buldge. "Oh so do you want to continue?"

Daily dose of memes