come home 4

I am a investigator now. I am very successful. After three years of moving away from my home I had to go back to investigate an old case of kids going missing.

When I drove to one of my destination where a house was reported with missing kids clothes. I went into the one house that scared me shitless. Neibolt house. As I entered I never thought in a million years I would ever go into this house but here I am. I looked around. I went through stuff. Seeing nothing I went further down.

As I did I could hear sobbing. Thinking it was a child I go to this area seeing so many kids clothes and toys by a well. I could see a familiar blonde hair with his head down and holding an empty bottle. I got close to him. "Oh my God are you ok sir" he lifted his head and it was Victor. His eyes were red. "Y/n? I guess I have gone insane I'm seeing you now. I can't believe I drank 17 bottles" I looked at him shocked "are you serious" he tried to stand up but he fell. He put his hand on my cheek. "Y/n you still look as beautiful as the day you left me. I'm so sorry I should have kept my mouth shut. If it weren't for me I could have been with you we could of had a family." He started to sob uncontrollably. He lean held onto my so tight. "Baby can you ever forgive me" he said as his arm traveled down to my waist.

"I honestly don't think I can forgive you but it won't stop me from helping you" I helped him stand up and he stumbled a lot. He started to talk as I walked him back to the car. "Do you remember that time I stretched to far accidentally hit you. Or when we went to the quarry didn't we have our first kiss there."

I helped him into the car. As soon as we got to the house I rented to stay in he started to throw up on the road. He then started to cry. "Baby I'm so sorry I keep messing up everything" i layed him on the couch. I went to get up but he grabbed my wrist. I went on his level and he grabbed onto me. "Please don't leave me again I promise I'll change please don't" I moved away from him. "I'm just going to get a warm rag for you I'll be back".as I went to get a rag I could hear him talking incoherently.

I came back putting the rag on his forehead. He looked really sad. He stared at me and put his hand back onto my cheek. "Are you going to stay" I looked at him and sighed. "Yes I'm going to stay until you get better" he turned into his side to stare at me. Soon he started to fall asleep and I watched him close his eyes.