new girl

I walked through the halls looking down. The one thing I've learned that is to not bring attention to yourself in highschool. If only it was that easy, since I wasn't looking at people's face I only saw there shoes and pants and shirts. in the corner of my eye a group of people by lockers I'm assuming four boys from the fact they had no boobs or fake implants to make it seem like they have actual boobs and the fact their frame was more masculine than feminine. As I passed I could hear whistles such as. "Damn look at that ASS!! Look at those legs. Hey baby when do those legs open up." And a bunch of whistles and of course others looked at me. I wished so bad to sink into the ground.

During the end of the day everything went smoothly which made my sour mood better. "Hey there new girl" a high pitch voice said. I turned around and saw this girl with a high ponytail and wavy hair. As she walked up to me she grabbed my arm "hey new girl my name is Gretta keene/Bowie (if you wanted to go by the book or movie)
And you are" I looked at her bracelets on her wrist "I'm y/n, those are cool bracelets" she smirked "I saw the Bowers gang harassing you, if I were you I'd stay far far away from them. You could stick by me I'm way better than those jerks" just then I saw a shadow appear behind us and a deep voice said "aww we're not that bad, your just mad you can't get this dick" I looked up and saw  a teen with a mullet. "Oh um Henry, I uh was just walking home" Gretta said and continued to walk off. Great I'm left alone with this guy.

"You got some big tits" I really thought he was going to something like 'hey how are ya' or 'sorry for my behavior earlier' "uhh thanks I guess" I tried to walk off but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back against him. "How does a ride with me sound" I really wanted to say 'fuck no you creep!!' but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was now sandwiched between the boy with blonde hair and the one with longish hair. I've asked them many times to drop me off at my house but they denied.  Out of all of them I felt safer near the one with blonde hair, mostly because when I tried to get in the car I tripped and he was the only one who asked if I was ok and he was the only one who hasn't out his hands on me. sure I saw him looking at my boobs but it's harmless. I was almost on top of him since I was trying to scoot away from the one with longish hair he was the one who was constantly touching me. A few minutes after I push his hands on me hell put them back on. Now his hand was on my thigh trying to go to my inner thigh. It wasn't until the blonde hit him "stop it Patrick!! She's obviously not into you" he put his hand where he got hit "damn Vic you didn't need to hit me"

That's when I felt Victor put his arm around my shoulder. Well now he touched me at least it wasn't like the others. "We never introduce each other did we. Well the one driving is Reginald but we call him Belch that one is Henry and that over there is Patrick and I'm sorry about him, oh and I'm Victor" he tighten his grip around me when Patrick got closer "oh it's nice to meet you all I'm y/n" none of them said anything and I felt really awkward. It wasn't until Patrick grabbed me.

He scooted all the way into the corner so Victor couldn't reach me. His hands started to run all along my body. His hands went from my stomach to my boobs than to my thighs they were just going everywhere. I though Victor would take me away from him but he didn't. I did feel a little sad for no reason. I don't know why I didn't do anything but I finally snapped when he started to kiss the side of my neck. "Ok get off, gett off!!" I pushed him off of me and moved back to Victor and that's when I heard Henry speak up "nice she's a feisty one, I like them that way" I cringed. When we stopped they all got out and so did it

When I got out I tried to run but Henry grabbed me holding me in place that's when I started to thrash around "let go of me!!" I kept repeating. I started to claw at his arms. "Oww!! You fucking bitch your gonna pay for that" we started to walk into the woods and I kept screaming for help until he covered my mouth