goldfish

Y/n clutched onto the fishbowl. She had won the strangest goldfish she had ever seen. A black and white fish. She avoided eye contact with others. She was really sensitive just someone raising their voice can make her eyes water. She tried to keep her self distracted by thinking of what she could call the fish.

Loud laughter snapped her out of her thoughts. When she looked up she saw the Bowers gang. She hated them so much they knew she was really sensitive and they would constantly make her cry during school to embarrass herself.

She started remembering every bad thing they have done to her. Henry constantly makes fun of her, Patrick pushes her almost every second he gets, the worst thing Victor did was dump her backpack stuff from the top floor, and Belch well I don't think he's really done anything to make her cry.

Y/n pov
"Look at this boys looks like we've got ourselves the cry baby" Patrick laughed egging him on. He then grabbed the fish bowl. "Hey give that back" he held it above him and I am a lot shorter than him. "What you want you pet goldfish. Well since you like being a baby you gotta say please to daddy" then someone grabbed the bowl from him we looked to see who it was and it was Reginald. "Belch what are you doing come on gotta make my baby work for her shi-" Reginald punched him and because he's so scary they ran away from him. "Here you go" he handed me the bowl and started walking away. I ran up to him "wait!!" He turned toward me and I had no clue on what to say "I uhh thank you" he nodded his head "well since those bastards are gone wanna go on the ferris wheel" I was exited "I've always wanted to go with someone" maybe he's not so bad as people think he is.

Daily dose of facts about me.

•im very sensitive
• I can draw I guess
• use to have a phobia of zombies it was so bad I didn't even like the letter Z
• when I was younger I would listen to creepy music
•the only reason I started writing these imagines is because it's hard to come across new Bowers gang stories so I try to post a lot so you don't have to wait years
•i like to write
• I'm shy
•im under you're bed
•i also stole your icecream