princess

Reginald wasn't the most popular person in the little town. He was definitely feared by many people.

You'd think it would be great being feared, people would think he would get anything he want's.

He does get what he wants except someone to love. Every girl is afraid of him and will never go near him.

There was a rumor that if you went to the kissing bridge at night your soulmate would be there waiting for you.he has tried this many times and it has never worked. Everytime he would go and see no one he even waited to see if any one will come but no one did.

Maybe he wasn't supposed to have anyone to love. He still went there and he still hoped someone was going to be there.

As he got closer he thought he could see someone. As he did he saw you.

You definitely weren't his soulmate you guys had nothing in common and it just didn't  make sense.

"Oh hey Reginald" he didn't hate you but he wasn't crazy about you either. "Hey, so I see you come here to find your soulmate" you look over the bridge "no not anymore, do you come here for your soulmate" he stood beside you "I used to but that myth is for kids" you leaned over putting your chin over your arms "yeah, so I guess I'll were hoping for a girl who wears crop tops  and 10 pounds of makeup" he looked over at you "Maybe maybe not, how about you" you chuckled "I honestly don't know what I'm looking for I just hope I find the right person"

He realised that maybe you two weren't so different after all. "Yeah I know what you mean trying to find the perfect person it's hard since everyone has their flaws" you looked back at him.

You were surprised he wasn't as mean as he usually was it was a little strange. Reginald also notice this he started to notice the little things about you. The way your eyes looked at him, the way your hair blew in the wind, the way your lips moved when you talked.

He was starting to lean closer.

You were scared what was he doing. He was really close to you but he kept getting closer. He finally met with your lips. He  was kissing you.

Maybe this myth was true.

Daily dose of memes