RH Cheater pt:3

I walked on the side walk while k/n was skipping and singing a random song. Today was horrible I had to get a Hotel since my sister wouldn't stop complaining and I didn't feel safe with her around my kid either.

K/n stopped at a turn and was staring to the right. "What's wrong k/n?" His eyes widen and he started to smile "mom! Mom! Mom! Look at that car!" I looked and if course it was Reginald's car. "Yeah cool car ok let's go" I tried to pull him away but he escaped my grasp. "Mommy I want To ask the person who has the car how fast it can go" I didn't want to make him upset right now. As we approached the car I started thinking to myself it's just another guy who doesn't matter to me anymore.

When we got to the car no one was inside. "Well sweetie I guess they're not here" just then I heard a low voice speak "actually I am, so I'm guessing sport here wants to know about the car" I turned around to see Reginald with a huge goofy smile. "First, please don't call him sport second, were you spying"

He laughs nervously. K/n start asking him a bunch of questions. "Wow wow k/n speak slowly." As k/n started over I looked away from him. "Oh yeah she goes really fast, wanna go for a ride" I grabbed k/n "no it's fine sir we should get going." "No worries I can drive you guys to your destination" I look at him and back down at k/n who was giving me puppy eyes. "Please momma I promise to go to bed early tonight and I promise promise" I groan "fine but try any funmy stuff I'll call the cops" he smiles. I set k/n on my lap and I buckle us up tight. I could smell the car was the same when I was younger.

As we got close to the hotel I started to calm down more. When we arrived K/n jumped out of the car saying how cool the car was. Before I got out Reginald grabbed my hand I turn around. "Hey y/n, I just have to know if you still hate me" I ripped my hand out if his grasp "I never said I hated you I'm just disappointed" I grabbed k/n and started walking off. I hear a car door slam behind me. Then  he grabbed my shoulder. "Y/n I know then I was a jerk but I'm different" I looked at him with disgust. "Really your different" he nodded his head "look you have everything I need, I can be everything you need" I sighed and kept walking

"I have everything I need" I yelled out. he ran in front of me "yes, you think that but think about your kid he needs a father figure" I started to laugh "I'm sorry but you can't decide what's good or bad for my kid" he chuckled and I was loosing my patience "your starting to sound like Mrs. Kaspbrak" my eyes wider, dear lord I was. "Fine then what do you think is good for my kid" he looked down then up at me "well for one he needs to try different activities he doesn't need to be In your tight grip" honestly I think I was like this because I was heartbroken so now I'm clingy to him. "And I can take him to do activities so you aren't so stressed" the k/n started jumping up and down "please mommy" I sighed "fine you can but anything happens to him I will kill you" he smiled widely "does this mean I get a second chance" I just glared at him.