busy

Patrick
I was studying in my room. Yeah I was actually studying. Why, for a stupid girl. She found out my secret. That I have been stuffing my fridge with random animals. She said if I get my grades up she won't tell anyone and completely forget about it. At first I threatened her but she said 'really your going to kill me well that will just make you look worse' and she was right so I've been studying and paying attention in class.

Every one finds it really weird and so do i. I don't even know why she even cares about my own grades.

Next day
it's the last day of school and we always get a report card in the mail hopefully I've gotten my grades up to c's, it should do since I'm normally an f student.

I waited impatiently for the report card to arrive. When I went outside I saw y/n standing there with the report card in hand.

I walked up to her hovering over her. As she opened it I felt nervous. When she did I read it the grades were a lot higher than I expected four B's and three c's. She handed me the card and began walking off  "hey where are you going!" I ran after her "well I'm keeping my promise and I have no clue why I'm here" I laughed a little "come on don't play dumb with me don't you want me to get all a's" she shook her head "I only said I wanted you to raise your grades and you've done so well" I smirked "so are you going to take me out for a treat i mean I've been good boy" I smirked and she rolled her eyes "fine you weirdo"

So as you guys know I will be out of town so I will take a break from writing only for a week also I still have school.
Hopefully when I come back I will have all sorts of ideas and I hope you all stay safe