Crazy Girlfriend

You had a huge crush on Victor. It was no secret. Everyone knew, in the beginning you tried to convince everyone you didn't but it was so obvious. You always blushed around him and twirled your hair when you stared at him you even giggled around him a lot.

The day came when he ended up dating Diana it just happened so randomly and you were mad. But you knew you would never end up with him because you two were on different levels he was a bully and you were well kinda shy and an outcast.

A coue days go by when people found out he started dating Diana. You went into the bathroom.

You heard the door open up and in came Diana she looked at you with a scowl on her face. "Oh it's you" you just nodded your head in confusion "you know Victor would have never ended up with you right? He could never love someone with your kind of body" she looked you up and down "your stomach is fat you nose is too long and we'll he has a preference" she said pulling up her bra signaling she was talking about her breast. "Even if you did end up with him you'd never be able to handle him, he's a real animal under the sheets" she giggle leaving the bathroom.

Your eyes started to water. You don't know why you loved him so much she was right no matter how much you hated her she was right you weren't his type.

For the next couple of weeks she would make your life miserable. Anytime you'd pass her in the halls she would either kiss Vic roughly while making eye contact with you the whole time or she would talk about the things he does to her and in her free time she would send polaroids of a half naked Victor and her hand on his chest or them making out.

Two weeks later you were invited to a party. You had kinda gotten over Vic now you don't really think about him ever. At the party everyone was drinking and dancing. It was bright outside so a pool was open for everyone. You went to the pool to get some fresh air. You saw Diana and Victor there, you try to avoid them but also not being obvious. Your friend came up to you and you both started messing around. Diana came up to you with an evil grin "hey y/n I didn't know you were here, are you trying to get a peek at Vic's abs" you looked at her kinda confused "why would I do that" she chuckled "duh cause you want to get with my boyfriend" you looked at her and shook your head "no I would never" she laughed again she called Victor to look over at you. Then In one shift moment she kneeled down and pulled down your short revealing your panties. She yelled at everyone to look at you and started calling you names. You grabbed you pants and pulled them up and ran inside hiding in a random room. You started to cry.

You heard a door open thinking it's your friend you didn't wipe your tears since she has seen you cry before. Someone kneeled next to you and handed you a tissue "are you ok" you looked up. Victor looked at you with worry eyes. "Yeah just- it's fine" he sat next to you "really you don't look fine" you lowered your head in your knees "yeah" you lifted your head and looking at the ceiling. You could see him staring at you. You looked over and you guys stared at each other for a moment. He started to lean in his hand almost touching your cheek. You jerked back "woow" he looked a little sad "what wrong?" "Shouldn't you get back with your girlfriend" he looked a little confused "oh Diana, geeze we broke up like three weeks ago" your eyes widen "what?" He chuckled again "she keeps stalking me thinking we are still dating, she even snuck into my house I should have known she was crazy" you were still a bit confused "oh" is all you said looking down.

He then grabbed your chin again. He stared at you lips and brought your face closer. That's when someone burst in "Vic you can't just leave me out there" Diana looked at both at you seeing how close your faces are "you fucking bitch how dare" Vic jumped up in front of you "get out of here Diana" she looked up at him shocked "Victor you idiot" she ran out of the room crying.

Daily dose of Avery

Shhhh😌 he's sleeping