butterfly feeling

You walked In the hallways hoping not to get spotted by Marci Fadden. She hated you so much because she thinks you're trying to steal her boyfriend Peter. Peter was apart of the Bowers gang he wasn't always there just sometimes. Anyways Marci think you like Peter just because you were his partner for a project.

Since Marci was kinda considered apart of the Bowers gang she asked all the boys to bring your self confidence down or make sure you know no one is willing to date you. Of course the leader of the group denied this request and everyone was very surprised. Marci threw a fit when she was denied so she asked her friends Gretta and Sally to bully the crap out of you.

They never did it near the Bowers gang, you didn't notice until later when Marci freaked out when she saw Bowers heading in their direction you did find it odd. It wasn't until one day you were in the bathroom avoiding class when you heard the three girls enter the bathroom. You thought they found you but they actually didn't even notice someone was in the bathroom.

"I have a question Marci". You assumed was Sally "what is it Sally" "how come when Bowers is around you don't pick on y/n" you heard some snickering "you poor innocent Sally you have no clue, do you" Gretta's voice said "what? What is it?" She chuckled "I don't know how the whole school hasn't catched on yet but you see Henry has got a little crush on y/n" you're jaw dropped. "And Marci here knows if he see's how we treat her he will kill us, a little overprotective if I say" you were surprised, no this must be a joke. "And he hasn't told her yet?" Sally said very surprised "yeah, most people don't know this but he's a pussy, and being around y/n makes it worse, haven't you seen how red he gets around her" they started to giggle "as long as we prevent him from asking her out or her finding out they will never become a thing" Marci said "wouldn't that be a good thing though, because you don't want her dating Peter so if she dates Henry she'll back off of him" Marci snickered "Sally, think smarter you see the way we treat her if she dates Henry she can convince him to kill us or something" and they kept talking while they exited.

You were still shocked, Henry liked you. Dating him and making him beat the shit out of them did sound pleasing but is it worth dating him, he's an awful person. Sure he doesn't treat you like shit but you've seen how he treats others. But thinking about his arms wrapped around you made you feel a funny feeling in your stomach. You shook your head getting the thought out of your head.

You heard the bell ring. You grabbed your bag washed your hands and left. You sat in your seat to your next class. You were thinking about the new news you had just got. Maybe you could use it for your own benefit. If you do use it you'll get everything you want and stop living in a world of hell but people will hate you as much they do Henry. If you don't you'll be stuck getting bullied and made fun of, and people still won't notice you at all. Just six more years till you'll be old enough to move out of this town and become whatever the hell you want.

After taking some notes and doodling in your notebook you heard the teacher say "well, well, well, it's nice of you to join our class today Mr. Bowers" you looked up and saw Henry. Normally you wouldn't care but now that you know his secret you couldn't help but feel nervous. Why would you, before you didn't even care about him. He walked around the class as the kids lowered their head or eyes. you watched as he went behind you. You didn't want to turn around to be obvious so you just assumed he sat behind you. You tried to calm yourself down by distracting yourself by looking out the window. And then the thought hit you again, you started imagining Henry wrapping his arms around you now you started to picture his hand going up and down your sides slowly pulling at your shirt and trying to take it off.

You got the weird feeling in your stomach and then you felt like you were going to be sick. You bolted out of the classroom and to the bathroom. You held your head over the trashcan. You could feel something slimy make it way up to your throat then dry making you even more sick you closed your eyes and started to puke your guts out. When you finally opened your eyes there was no puke infact butterflies were fluttering everywhere. You coughed and more butterflies came out of your mouth. You caught one and looked at it.