Dead?

(requested by Slasher_babe_789776)

Bill woke up. He had the sudden urge to drink lots of water since his throat felt dry as a desert. He walked into the kitchen trying his best to avoid the creaking floor boards.

He drank more water than he has ever in his life. When he set the glass down he saw the turtle. Not a real one the one Georgie made when he was alive. Bill felt sad thinking everything bad that has happened was his fault his brother dying, his parents being distance, his stutter, and y/n dying. He held onto the turtles as if it was going to say 'there there, I'm here for you' or maybe even 'nothing is your fault' but it never spoke because it can't but part of him wish that it could.

He could hear some creaking, thinking it was his father he tried to hurry up to his room but something told him not to go or something wasn't letting him. He got closer to the noise just to be sure it was his father and not an animal. When he turned the corner there stood y/n with bloody clothes and dead eyes. He dropped the turtle he forgot he was holding. You looked older but how? Even though you were older he could tell it was you

"Y/n" he looked y/n straight in the eyes "you miss me Bill" she spoke as if nothing had ever happened to her as if she hasn't been dead. "B-b-but you've been d-d-dead for three years" y/n winked "yup and I've seen you've been alive" his mouth was wide open "b-but I saw it, I saw the w-w-wolves kill you" she crossed her arms "yeah, I see you traded me for the redhead" he didn't say anything "what do you mean" she giggled "duh Beverly the one supposedly slept with Henry" he shook his head "those are just r-rumors" she giggle once more "so those are rumors but when I died and everyone said I committed suicide they were true" he wasn't sure what to say "of course they w-were r-" she cut him off "yet you didn't deny them" he will still shocked from seeing his ex from elementary alive right before him "I never said they were t-true" she giggled again "yes but you go out of your way to defend her but not me, I mean she's alive she can still defend herself I can't because I'm dead" he felt sad he never did deny the rumors, people also thought she killed herself because she got pregnant, but she never got pregnant in the first place."w-well now your here. w-why are you here?" she rubbed her eyes "well I actually didn't come here to bicker about your new girl I actually came here to tell you about the clown. He's very angry and if I were you Id start a club a losers club and fight it together, at least that's what the turtle told me" "s-so your not st-staying" she nodded her head "yeah anyway form that club, keep sharp things away from Stanley, and when you shoot aim for the heart not the head" he had so many questions though what did she mean the clown, aim for the heart, and the turtle. But before he could ask she was gone.

Daily dose of my homework I need to get done

Art project
Road to civil war slides
Dear Martin review
Next step plan

It's not much but the length of them is long and I'm very lazy