Alice in wonderland pt:2

Y/n had been walking in a forest for hours, she was slowly losing her mind. She finally found a sign one said 'this way' and the other said 'that way' she was so confused. "Oh that didn't help at all" she put her hands in her hair. "What didn't help?"  an eerie voice said she looked behind her but saw no one "up here" the voice said she looked up and saw a boy in a tree with messy dark hair and purple cat ears. He looked exactly like the one of the trouble makers in her book "oh, the sign it makes no sense"

The boy stretched like a cat "what's not to make sense, that way is this way and this way is that way" he had a Cheshire smile."you just made it more confusing" when she looked back at the sign he was standing by it "hey weren't you on th-" she looked back at the tree he wasn't there of course he wasn't he was by the sign.

You looked back at him and be was floating on his back "how are you doing that" he smiled again "doing what?" You pointed at him "How are you flying?" You looked at him and saw he had a tail that was also purple "oh I'm not flying I'm floating" you crossed your arms "ok then how are you floating?" He got down "who was floating?" You were getting so mad and confused, was he serious or was he also confused? Y/n thought. "Now I have a question for you, what did your mother feed you?" Y/n wasn't sure if that was a genuine question or an insult "I had a weird potion that's all and I need to shrink"

Then it hit y/n this place was just like her book, so the person she should see is the clown he's magical so maybe he could help her shrink to normal size. "Do you know where the clown is?" The boy looked over at her why would she want to know where the clown is? 

"He is that way" he said pointing toward the right "oh thank you umm I don't know your name" he smiled but not the previous creepy ones "Patrick, and You are" y/n smiled as well "its  y/n" he jumped on her shoulder "well it's nice to meet you"

She waved goodbye as she walked along the trail. She walked far and was still confused. 'did I make a wrong turn?' she heard some laughter.

She followed it until she saw a table a big long table with food teacups and a big teapot.  Y/n could see a little boy in a raincoat, a man who looked as if he had every disease, and lady with a very slim face and eyes uneven. All were laughing.

They stopped when they notice y/n standing at the end of the table. The clown jumped on the table he stopped over to her. He looked her up and down while she crouched down so they are face to face. 

After a couple of uncomfortable minutes of the clown staring at her he finally spoke "my my you've seem to have grown quite a lot" the clown smiled widely "you know who I am" he grabbed the giant tea pot and a giant tea cup y/n didn't see "of course I do I know everyone" he continued to pour the tea pot into the tea cup "here have some tea" the tea cup was perfect for her.

As she drank aa very small amount the pain came back but much smaller. Y/n had shrunk to a normal size but because her other clothes stretched barely covering her and now she had shrunk she was naked and covering herself in the oversize clothes.

Daily dose of wholesome pictures