fake lovers

I was minding my own business trying to get a drink out of the vending machine. Sometimes the damn thing doesn't work or my drink gets stuck.

I watch my drink fall down. As I pick it up I feel a warm hand touch my lower  back and quickly make it to my waist. I feel the hand pull me closer to someone who was warm and sweaty. "There you are baby" a voice coo's. The voice was a familiar not a good one. I look up to the side seeing Henry right by me. He just stared and smirk as I stare back. "How about we go somewhere more private babe" he says. He doesn't give me time to respond as he just pulls me away forcefully and pushes me into a near janitors closet. As he closes the door it's dark but a small crack in the door gives off a small glow. I then hear a click and a light turns on.

I turn around to see Henry smiling creepily. He get closer as I back up against the wall. He lifts his arm up and puts it on the wall above me. He grabs my chin and pulls my face close to his hard. Before our faces could even meet I push him away. " Wow wow wow. What are you doing?" He just gets even closer then grabs my waist pulling me against him. "I'm just trying to kiss you. What's so wrong with that?" He asks staring at my lips as he tries to get close to me again. "There is a lot wrong with that first you don't force someone to kiss you second do you even know my name and third why the fuck in a janitors closet." He looks nervous. He puts his hand on the back of his neck "well I thought girls like you like a guy who makes the first move and no I don't know your name and it's a more private area" he just stared at the ceiling. "But why me shouldn't you ask those girls who put out" he looks back at me "ok ok I chose you to be. you know. my fake girlfriend" I just stare at him with my mouth slightly open in disgust "why though you still could have chosen someone else?" He grabs me again. I could tell he was trying to be romantic to charm me but that's not gonna work."well the other girls leave me within a week and the guys are saying I won't ever get into a serious relationship and my dad is starting to think I'm gay. And I want to make my ex jealous" I just stare up at him. After staring I finally say. " You mean that girl with the fake blonde wig" he lets go of me and since he was my support I fell down. "So are you going to do it" he said with his hand out. As I grab it I say"Yes but first I got some rules" he nods his head a little. "First every time you kiss me you gotta pay 3$" his eyes widened "what!? I'm not pay-" "well then have fun looking for another girl who will be your fake lover" I say going towards the door. He only grabs me back "fine what your price" I smirk "like I said every time you kiss me 3$ touch my thighs 4$" he continues to nod his head. "Touch anywhere near here 5$" I say going over my breast and lower part. "And if you actually touch me there with no consent 20$" he looks at me again "what if it's on accident" "well then that is fine but if you hurt me I will either tell everyone or you pay me let's say 98$ yeah sound good" he just thought it over knowing what to do "oh yeah and every three day you pay me 5$ for being your fake" I say "what I can't pay you that much every three days" I Huff and cross my hands over my chest "fine 5$ every week got that" he grabs me by the waist pulling the door handle "yeah got that"