come home 3

My friend and I decided to go back to our home town. Being away from were you grew up for ten years can make you very homesick.

Because my friend couldn't find a babysitter for his kids he brought them and his wife was at work.

We got a hotel to stay in. As we were in the hotel room his kids were jumping everywhere and asking me to pick them up.

After a while of waiting for who knows what we finally arrived at a familiar house. He nocked on the door and pushed me to the front.

Inside the house was old and familiar. My parents welcomed us in and told us they were happy to see us. I was happy to see my family after so long but I couldn't stay for long. "Hey y/n where's my wallet" f/n said "I think you left it at the hotel" he sighed. "Can you get it" I hissed "fineeeee"

I arrived at the hotel and grabbed his wallet. I was outside and since I didn't take the car I walked back. When I got back my mom said she had to go to work and my father said he had to run some errands. F/n and I where just left. I knew my parents had to do stuff since they where constantly busy but that's ok.

F/n and I decided we should go eat since it was late.

When we sat on our booth Julie f/n daughter sat on my lap and asked me to play Tik Tak Toe on this paper they gave out. After getting our food we waited for our check to come in. I had leaned back and heard "y/n?" I opened them again and saw Patrick. He looked so much older and terrifying. It was just me and Patrick since F/n had taken his kids to use the bathroom. "Uhh Patrick?" He smiled a little bit. "Well well well guess you've returned" I just nodded. "I see you're alone" he said staring at me and smirking "uhh actually I'm not alone" he raised his eyebrow "really? who'd you come with?" And f/n kids came running to the booth talking about something and when they notice Patrick they stared at him. F/n came up behind him. "Umm excuse me is there a problem" Patrick turned around and his smile grew wider and it scared the kids. They both came running to me holding onto me. "No there's no problem just talking with an old friend" f/n tensed up "oh Patrick. Really an old friend?" He said getting a little pissed."well then I'm sure you're busy" he moved in front of us "maybe I am. Anyways y/n it was nice talking to you" he said looking at me. I held on tight to Julie and Sean.

After we left f/n held me close looking around a lot while we carried his kids. He obviously never felt safe around Patrick and I'm pretty sure Patrick has gotten worse after the breakup and getting older. 

At the hotel I had my own bed and I felt bad since f/n had to share but he said it was fine. They were asleep and I wasn't. I heard the phone ringing. "Hello" I said in a whisper not wanting to wake up anyone. "Yes is this y/n?" I sat up "yes is there something wrong?" The lady sounded a little scared "yeah yeah everything is fine it's just there is someone looking for you" I was thinking it was one of my parents or an old friend. "Ok I'll be down in a bit"

I walked to the front. As I did I looked around. It was pretty empty. I went up to the desk lady. "Hey it's me y/n I was told someone was waiting for me?" Her eyes widen "yeah they went outside" I walked outside looking around. I was starting to get a little scared.

Before I was about to leave I felt two hands go around my waist and my mouth. I started to kick and pull the hands off of me. I felt a chin being place on my shoulder. I then heard an eery voice whisper

"shh shh I just wanna talk. You can talk right"